Hardcore Muscle Stack.

  1. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Hardcore Muscle Stack.


    Well I bit the bullet and dropped the coin for this should be arriving thursday or friday. I shall be running a log on this seeing as its the first time I'll be delving into the hormonal side of supplements. All in all it came out to $183 which included the free shipping which is not to bad for 10 weeks of product

  2. New Member
    ws65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    45009
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

    Please post your progress/results...I'm looking to get the Hardcore stack after Christmas myself
  3. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Well I bit the bullet and dropped the coin for this should be arriving thursday or friday. I shall be running a log on this seeing as its the first time I'll be delving into the hormonal side of supplements. All in all it came out to $183 which included the free shipping which is not to bad for 10 weeks of product
    Glad to see another pro-hormone newb get started with 1-T… it should be very exciting for you.

    -Pp
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Please post your progress/results...I'm looking to get the Hardcore stack after Christmas myself
    Yeah this was my early x-mas gift to myself, will definitely be posting up a solid log which should start this coming monday.
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Good luck with this brother, i think you'll be very pleased!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    59.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Well I bit the bullet and dropped the coin for this should be arriving thursday or friday. I shall be running a log on this seeing as its the first time I'll be delving into the hormonal side of supplements. All in all it came out to $183 which included the free shipping which is not to bad for 10 weeks of product
    How did you get that so cheap, There site says $229.00
    Looks like my cheap ass is waiting for another sale
  7. New Member
    tefunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    43.5%

    Just ordered the Hardcore stack! Can't wait to run it in January. Used this coupon code to get the price: HOLIDAY20
  8. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.65%

    Is the PCT that is included be sufficient to carry me through or would it be advised to included something else if I plan on stacking Havoc into this? Also, how would Havoc be most appropriately run in conjunction to this stack?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    Is the PCT that is included be sufficient to carry me through or would it be advised to included something else if I plan on stacking Havoc into this? Also, how would Havoc be most appropriately run in conjunction to this stack?
    The TRS would have you covered, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to run the Sustain Alpha during the cycle to help speed recovery when you jump into PCT.

    And yes, Havoc appears to stack very well with 1T.

    -Pp
  10. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.65%

    What would be the best way to incorporate the Sustain into the cycle? The same 5 on 2 off protocol as needed for post cycle or what do you recommend? Im 6'1 and 235 if that makes any difference.
  11. New Member
    gettingully1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    7.86%

    how can one run Toco-8 through the entire stack? The HMS only contains one bottle of Toco-8 which will last for only 60 days? What am i missing?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    What would be the best way to incorporate the Sustain into the cycle? The same 5 on 2 off protocol as needed for post cycle or what do you recommend? Im 6'1 and 235 if that makes any difference.
    You would do 2 days on, 5 days off with the Sustain during the cycle…. Then 5 days on, 2 days off for PCT.

    -Pp
  13. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    how can one run Toco-8 through the entire stack? The HMS only contains one bottle of Toco-8 which will last for only 60 days? What am i missing?
    That is fixed now.

    -Pp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BSLICK's Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!(Log)
    By bslick69b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 608
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 06:49 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's - Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. Primordial Performance's: Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in