Hardcore Muscle Stack.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Well I bit the bullet and dropped the coin for this should be arriving thursday or friday. I shall be running a log on this seeing as its the first time I'll be delving into the hormonal side of supplements. All in all it came out to $183 which included the free shipping which is not to bad for 10 weeks of product

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Please post your progress/results...I'm looking to get the Hardcore stack after Christmas myself :thumbsup:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I bit the bullet and dropped the coin for this should be arriving thursday or friday. I shall be running a log on this seeing as its the first time I'll be delving into the hormonal side of supplements. All in all it came out to $183 which included the free shipping which is not to bad for 10 weeks of product
Glad to see another pro-hormone newb get started with 1-T… it should be very exciting for you.

-Pp

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Please post your progress/results...I'm looking to get the Hardcore stack after Christmas myself :thumbsup:
Yeah this was my early x-mas gift to myself, will definitely be posting up a solid log which should start this coming monday.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this brother, i think you'll be very pleased! :D

sw bill

Awards
How did you get that so cheap, There site says $229.00
Looks like my cheap ass is waiting for another sale

tefunk

Awards
Just ordered the Hardcore stack! Can't wait to run it in January. Used this coupon code to get the price: HOLIDAY20

bryan4592

Awards
Is the PCT that is included be sufficient to carry me through or would it be advised to included something else if I plan on stacking Havoc into this? Also, how would Havoc be most appropriately run in conjunction to this stack?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the PCT that is included be sufficient to carry me through or would it be advised to included something else if I plan on stacking Havoc into this? Also, how would Havoc be most appropriately run in conjunction to this stack?
The TRS would have you covered, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to run the Sustain Alpha during the cycle to help speed recovery when you jump into PCT.

And yes, Havoc appears to stack very well with 1T.

-Pp

bryan4592

Awards
What would be the best way to incorporate the Sustain into the cycle? The same 5 on 2 off protocol as needed for post cycle or what do you recommend? Im 6'1 and 235 if that makes any difference.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
how can one run Toco-8 through the entire stack? The HMS only contains one bottle of Toco-8 which will last for only 60 days? What am i missing?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be the best way to incorporate the Sustain into the cycle? The same 5 on 2 off protocol as needed for post cycle or what do you recommend? Im 6'1 and 235 if that makes any difference.
You would do 2 days on, 5 days off with the Sustain during the cycle…. Then 5 days on, 2 days off for PCT.

-Pp