Lv. Percent
    36.89%

Epi to dermacrine or 1-t bridge?

Hi guys,

First of all, background:
    23 years old
    3 years lifting experience
    6'1 215 lbs ~9% bf
    Prev cycles: mdrol 3 weeker, pplex to mdrol 5 weeker, and a halodrol to mdrol 5 weeker. I get great gains of mdrol but it feels like poison to me (terrible lethargy). Didn't experience much in terms of either sides/gains from halodrol. Phera gave me good gains with fewer sides than mdrol.

So I'm just starting week 4 of my first epistane cycle run @ 20/30/30/40. My goals were to recomp while gaining as much strength as possible, and so far I'm very satisfied. I've also been running 150 mg of DHEA ED and have applied 10 pumps of sustain alpha 2 days on 5 days off starting at the end of my second week. Aside from minor lethargy and dry joints, I've experienced virtually no side effects such as testicular shrinkage or loss of libido; I think the sutain is responsible for this.

Due to lack of sides and because I'm so impressed with the sustain, I want to extend my cycle and I'm now very tempted to bridge into another of Primordial Perf's products. I'm currently considering the following options:

1) Finish week 4 of epi @40 mg then ramp up to 60 for 2 more weeks
    2) Run Dermacrine along with option 1 (I'd drop the oral DHEA in this case)
    3) Finish off my epi and start a bottle of 1-t at 5-6 pumps a day asap

So what do you guys think? In any case I will be using the TRS for PCT and I will continue my 2on 5 off sustain alpha protocol during cycle. I was originally going to run clomid/ lean Xtreme for PCT but I'm so impressed with the sustain alpha that I think I'm gonna stick with Primordial Perf's stuff for PCT from now on. My goals are to continue to gain strength without putting on much more weight. Obviously, I'd like to minimize side effects. No matter what option I choose my total cycle length wont be more than about 6 1/2 weeks, and given that I don't feel shut down in the slightest right now I don't think that I'm really pushing it too hard with any of the above options.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Did you post this in our forum too… ?

I didn’t know you where on the Sustain during cycle… Id say you could get away with lengthening this cycle with 1-T if you continued with the on-cycle Sustain and followed up with the recovery stack.

-Pp
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Did you post this in our forum too… ?

I didn’t know you where on the Sustain during cycle… Id say you could get away with lengthening this cycle with 1-T if you continued with the on-cycle Sustain and followed up with the recovery stack.

-Pp
    Yeah I posted in your forum too. Since my epi runs out in 3 days I've been feverishly trying to figure out if I want to go straight into PCT or extend my cycle, and if so, how. In your forum, LLLLERN pointed out that if I stop the epi and start the 1-T, I might experience a crash since the 1-T might not kick in right away. I'm also wondering how much I'll really get out of 1 bottle if this is the case, and I wouldn't want to run it for more than 3 weeks since anything over 7 weeks total seems pretty damn long for a cycle with no HCG, even with the sustain alpha. I think I may just take your advice and go straight into PCT and then wait at least a month after PCT is done (this was your suggestion, right?) before starting my next cycle.

I just want to reiterate that I am thoroughly impressed with Sustain Alpha. I know a 20/30/30/40 epi cycle isn't extreme or anything, but I think it's amazing that I haven't noticed ANY testicular shrinkage and I feel like if anything my libido has INCREASED above what it usually is. During all my other cycles I felt shut down starting around week 3. My experience with Sustain Alpha has really sold me on your company. Keep up the good work!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bmj View Post
    Yeah I posted in your forum too. Since my epi runs out in 3 days I've been feverishly trying to figure out if I want to go straight into PCT or extend my cycle, and if so, how. In your forum, LLLLERN pointed out that if I stop the epi and start the 1-T, I might experience a crash since the 1-T might not kick in right away. I'm also wondering how much I'll really get out of 1 bottle if this is the case, and I wouldn't want to run it for more than 3 weeks since anything over 7 weeks total seems pretty damn long for a cycle with no HCG, even with the sustain alpha. I think I may just take your advice and go straight into PCT and then wait at least a month after PCT is done (this was your suggestion, right?) before starting my next cycle.

I just want to reiterate that I am thoroughly impressed with Sustain Alpha. I know a 20/30/30/40 epi cycle isn't extreme or anything, but I think it's amazing that I haven't noticed ANY testicular shrinkage and I feel like if anything my libido has INCREASED above what it usually is. During all my other cycles I felt shut down starting around week 3. My experience with Sustain Alpha has really sold me on your company. Keep up the good work!
    Well glad to hear about your success.

Sounds like it may be best to just start PCT now then and get geared up for the next cycle.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Laser's SD/Epi Bridge cycle with Dermacrine.
    By laserbluess in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. Replies: 290
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM