Quick question regarding the new 1-T (stacking)

1. Quick question regarding the new 1-T (stacking)

I'm awaiting my purchase of the twin pack of 1-T and have been trying to decide what to stack it with. I've been thinking of either Epistane/Havoc, H-drol, or Test E. Any and all suggestions are welcome, so let's hear it boys.

2. I like the idea of 1-T with epistane/havoc.

-Pp

3. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I like the idea of 1-T with epistane/havoc.

-Pp
    Thanks Eric. I'll make sure to report back w/ results. I've done a straight Epi run before so I already know what to expect out of that. Wish me luck.
    •   

4. good luck!

5. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Thanks Eric. I'll make sure to report back w/ results. I've done a straight Epi run before so I already know what to expect out of that. Wish me luck.
    Are you going to be logging/providing a weekly summary for those of us that are curious Hit us with a link if you do!

6. Poopypants has an Epi/1-T log going now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Are you going to be logging/providing a weekly summary for those of us that are curious Hit us with a link if you do!
    I probably won't do a log since I'm very uncommitted when it comes to those things. I'll pop in and give updates however. Problem is that I'm waiting until after the holidays to get going. 1/2/09 looks like day 1 for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    I probably won't do a log since I'm very uncommitted when it comes to those things. I'll pop in and give updates however. Problem is that I'm waiting until after the holidays to get going. 1/2/09 looks like day 1 for me.
    We will look forward to it.

Thanks again.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Question
    By hellcat61 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 01:00 PM
  2. Stacking question.
    By Kunited in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:53 AM