Spray head issue, not working. - AnabolicMinds.com

Spray head issue, not working.

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Spray head issue, not working.

I purchased Dermatherm through NP. Received it a few days ago, and was using the spray head. After 2 uses it stopped working.

I tried looking into the issue, by giving a hot bath to the nozzle for 2 minuets. Then I try using it with the tip under the hot water, nothing happened. Taking a closer look, I notice that some air bubbles (from the hot water) was stuck in transition in the springs area (top part). Which leads me to think that the problem is around the that area or the transferring area of the spray head.

However, the pump is working fine for the time being (only used it once).

RussianStar is also facing the same situation on the pump head, for me it is the spray. Dermacrine pump problem....it doesnt work
    Any chance of getting replacements?

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    I purchased Dermatherm through NP. Received it a few days ago, and was using the spray head. After 2 uses it stopped working.

I tried looking into the issue, by giving a hot bath to the nozzle for 2 minuets. Then I try using it with the tip under the hot water, nothing happened. Taking a closer look, I notice that some air bubbles (from the hot water) was stuck in transition in the springs area (top part). Which leads me to think that the problem is around the that area or the transferring area of the spray head.

However, the pump is working fine for the time being (only used it once).

RussianStar is also facing the same situation on the pump head, for me it is the spray. Dermacrine pump problem....it doesnt work
    Any chance of getting replacements?
    Yes, we can get you a replacement no problem... Just shoot us an email with your address - orders@primordialperformance.c om

FYI, we are switching all our products over to the new 1-T piston pump bottle next week.

-Eric
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, we can get you a replacement no problem... Just shoot us an email with your address - orders@primordialperformance.c om

FYI, we are switching all our products over to the new 1-T piston pump bottle next week.

-Eric
    Thanks, emailed.

*Got a reply through an email. Under an hour, and mentioning it is shipped. That is some top notch service, stay classy.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. Leviathan Re-loaded and Recreate (HEAD-2-HEAD Review)
    By SuppKnight in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:04 PM