ecdysterone

  1. ecdysterone


    looking for information on your new ecdysterone product and why yours will be better than your competitors.
    Last edited by wheels; 11-12-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: mistake


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    looking for information on your new ecdysterone product and why yours will be better than your competitors.
    I’m still trying to find the answer to that one…

    -Pp

  3. what is it?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    what is it?
    Ecdysterones are a class of plant/insect derived steroid hormones that build muscle but supposedly don’t have the sex steroid based side-effects. [eg, HPTA shutdown, acne, hair loss, ect]

    -Pp

  5. Reviews on Ecdysterones have been very dissapointing. What makes yours any different. I have personally tried a wide variety of bug steroids at very high doses without any results. This seems to be quite common.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Reviews on Ecdysterones have been very dissapointing. What makes yours any different. I have personally tried a wide variety of bug steroids at very high doses without any results. This seems to be quite common.
    The Russians did studies on a specific ecdysterone that posessed the said “anabolic muscle building benefits”.

    I believe most products on the market use the wrong type of ecdysterone, or are underdosed. If we can find the real stuff, verify potency with HPLC, and get solid preliminary results we will have ourselves a solid product.

    -Pp

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The Russians did studies on a specific ecdysterone that posessed the said “anabolic muscle building benefits”.

    I believe most products on the market use the wrong type of ecdysterone, or are underdosed. If we can find the real stuff, verify potency with HPLC, and get solid preliminary results we will have ourselves a solid product.

    -Pp

    Read my log, i got excellent gains from it using it as an injectable, its not wether or not it works its the delivery method thats important, oral works for very few, ive run a transdermal and had little, but the injectable was awesome my log is in the supplements reviews logs section.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Read my log, i got excellent gains from it using it as an injectable, its not wether or not it works its the delivery method thats important, oral works for very few, ive run a transdermal and had little, but the injectable was awesome my log is in the supplements reviews logs section.
    Injectable ecdysterone? Really?

    Please do link me…

    -Eric

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Injectable ecdysterone? Really?

    Please do link me…

    -Eric
    Any updates on this product...it seems to me that if you could create a localized transdermal delivery system and delivery the ecdy this way it mite work. I know that Avant uses a Percutaneous Delivery system in some of their products?

  10. Bump-interested in this also.Is the Ecdy your'e workin on a transdermal?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Bump-interested in this also.Is the Ecdy your'e workin on a transdermal?
    Not a TD… still a couple months away on this…


    -Pp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ecdysterone
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. ecdysterone
    By superbot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. 94% Ecdysterone...
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. About ECDYSTERONE
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
  5. Ecdysterone
    By PH3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Log in
Log in