The new 1-T, questions.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really equal to 30mg anavar and 400mg test?
i heard the president of the company say this in the forums. If its true thats sounds awesome, is there any actuall evidence of this?

And im just wondering if someone can explain in more detail why transdermal dhea is far superior to oral. I understand the basics, but id like a little more science of evidence, ive read the write ups though.

And so if your over 18 you can take it?
Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-8 week cycle. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

im just wondering because what do u classify this as,prohormone,prosteriod, usually people reccomend to wait after 21.

Thanks.

Im very interesting in all of your current products, transdermal applications sounds like the new wave of supplementation.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's more effective as a trans dermal due to the oral bio availability being so low. Since the molecular weight of 1-dhea is lower then 300 then it will pass through the skin easily and 30-40% of it will be absorbed. 30-40% compared to about 8% makes it more cost effective to run as a transdermal.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's more effective as a trans dermal due to the oral bio availability being so low. Since the molecular weight of 1-dhea is lower then 300 then it will pass through the skin easily and 30-40% of it will be absorbed. 30-40% compared to about 8% makes it more cost effective to run as a transdermal.
i wasnt asking about 1-dhea instead dhea, since being 19 my dhea levels are already high, taking oral dhea is reccomened for people at least over 25,since thats when dhea levels begin to decline. So i wanted to know/understand why dhea delivered transdermally would convert into anabolic substances that i want.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The writing in bold should answer your questions.

For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like super hyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone™ or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

1-androsterone metabolites

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

A special advantage of delivering the 1-androsterone topically is the super concentration of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, compared to a relatively low amount throughout the digestive track. (4-8)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-androsterone absorbs through the skin, so it’s forced to convert to the desired target hormones. (2,4-8)

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into a topical delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone also has a low molecular weight it can achieve up to 40% delivery through the skin with our OHV topical delivery system, compared to only about 8% orally. (13,14)

1-androsterone as a topical offers the following benefits -

* High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
* Zero conversion to estrogen
* Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
* Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass

Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)
Just take a look at the conversions -

DHEA metabolites

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of DHEA [applied through the skin] could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean muscle.

1-androsterone & Primobolan

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

As the President & Founder of Primordial Performance, I can personally vouch for a solid 14lb gain after a 4 week cycle. I also personally witnessed several local testers break personal bench records and dramatically improve their body composition during 4 and 6 week cycles with 1-T.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-8 week cycle. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

If your interested in learning how to best stack and use 1-T based on your goals, see the Official 1-T Cycling & Stacking Thread

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On the age issue, 18 is the absolute minimum that we could morally recommend, but 21 is probably more appropriate for most guys.

On the DHEA, the topical is better because the skin contains the enzymes required to convert DHEA to more anabolic hormones. [compared to the digestive track]

-Pp

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks.

but what about this still

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks.

but what about this still

Some guys might gain 20lbs on their first cycle of something like Test and Anavar. So, 1-T should provide the same sort of gains but maybe only 15lbs worth.

So, you could consider the type of gains very similar [eg, lean, dense, quality muscle]… but maybe slightly less amplified.

Make sense?

-Eric

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some guys might gain 20lbs on their first cycle of something like Test and Anavar. So, 1-T should provide the same sort of gains but maybe only 15lbs worth.

So, you could consider the type of gains very similar [eg, lean, dense, quality muscle]… but maybe slightly less amplified.

Make sense?

-Eric

-Pp
If i get 15lbs from it, i'll be one happy mofo.

Still look like they'll ship on the 14th, eric?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i get 15lbs from it, i'll be one happy mofo.

Still look like they'll ship on the 14th, eric?
Yeah... the very first set of orders will be shipping, and then once the second batch arives on monday the rest will ship.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
??? So u mean this product may not be available after a year or something?
why?
It’s a volatile market for hormones that build muscle. Certain legislators just dont like anabolic substances giving people an unfair advantage.

As to why… I could only presume….

-Pp

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I hope this stuff stays around!

What would you recommend for PCT?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this is not the steriod section,but can i still post this question anyway?

Whats the difference between waiting till 21and let say 19. is 21 just a number picked because its the same number for alcohol.

If u could, howd u compare a cycle of 1-t to current pro-s on the market. Of course its not methylated. But what other side effects would be less pronounced?
is blood pressure elevated on this?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know this is not the steriod section,but can i still post this question anyway?

Whats the difference between waiting till 21and let say 19. is 21 just a number picked because its the same number for alcohol.

If u could, howd u compare a cycle of 1-t to current pro-s on the market. Of course its not methylated. But what other side effects would be less pronounced?
is blood pressure elevated on this?
I was using anabolics when I was 17, and if I look back I probably should have waited a couple more years.

Blood pressure might increase, but may not be a problem unless you already have blood pressure issues. Acne and hair loss are other possible side-effects.

IMO, the most serious side effect you need to worry about is suppression of natural T production. You need to invest in a good PCT, and make sure to take atleast 2-3 months off between each cycle.

-Pp

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Whats the chances of it being shipping into canada? thanks.

Motley Muscle

Awards
??? So u mean this product may not be available after a year or something?
why?
Google "Joe Biden DSHEA" or "Anabolic Steroid Control Act" and you will see why there is a fear of this. Joe Biden is quite a misguided politician IMO. He even said in an interview that steroids led to him losing playing time to the users in high school. Seriously. Nothing as mature as a man who holds a 50 year grudge.

Anyways... the good news for us is that Obama seems to have a more sensible view on this:
[link deleted by poster]

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the chances of it being shipping into canada? thanks.
We can’t ship the Dermacrine, 1-T or DermaTherm to Canada.

I have seem some customers with Canada billing addresses have items shipped to a US address though...

-Eric

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Google "Joe Biden DSHEA" or "Anabolic Steroid Control Act" and you will see why there is a fear of this. Joe Biden is quite a misguided politician IMO. He even said in an interview that steroids led to him losing playing time to the users in high school. Seriously. Nothing as mature as a man who holds a 50 year grudge.

Anyways... the good news for us is that Obama seems to have a more sensible view on this:
mesomorphosis.com/blog/2008/10/03/barack-obama-attacks-joseph-bidens-position-on-anabolic-steroids/
nice article, but i got negged from the admin bc that place supposedly sells gear or something.

Motley Muscle

Awards
nice article, but i got negged from the admin bc that place supposedly sells gear or something.
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely didn't mean to post a competitor or a place that might be involved in illegal activity. Just found a well written article there when researching the topic.

Here's another link directly from a news source:
voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/02/obama_takes_swipe_at_mccains_s.html

Now back to the 1-T...

I have used Dermacrine solo with very good results and Sustain Alpha with Toco-8 with amazing results (libido and sexual function is back after 5 years of issues), so I am definitely looking forward to giving the new 1-T a go!

Can't decide which to stack with... Epi or Phera, but in for other's experiences and results.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely didn't mean to post a competitor or a place that might be involved in illegal activity. Just found a well written article there when researching the topic.

voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/02/obama_takes_swipe_at_mccains_s.html

Now back to the 1-T...

I have used Dermacrine solo with very good results and Sustain Alpha with Toco-8 with amazing results (libido and sexual function is back after 5 years of issues), so I am definitely looking forward to giving the new 1-T a go!

Can't decide which to stack with... Epi or Phera, but in for other's experiences and results.
I'm stacking it with phera. Check out the log poopypants and i have going in the cycle section.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Now back to the 1-T...

yeah meso---- has lots of great articles, i guess maybe we can post the article and not the source?

Personally id do epi with 1-t.

I think phera with 1-t, would be to wet.

But im not to experienced in this,as u can tell by my first post,haha.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah meso---- has lots of great articles, i guess maybe we can post the article and not the source?

Personally id do epi with 1-t.

I think phera with 1-t, would be to wet.

But im not to experienced in this,as u can tell by my first post,haha.
I've never noted any significant bloat while on phera what-so-ever. It's definitely a user dependent issue/occurance imo.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never noted any significant bloat while on phera what-so-ever. It's definitely a user dependent issue/occurance imo.
true,true

i just know when i started doing this type of stuff, i wont be messing with phera, because its the most wet at of all the designers.

But yeah, almost everything is user dependent though,too many variables.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true,true

i just know when i started doing this type of stuff, i wont be messing with phera, because its the most wet at of all the designers.

Exactly! :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
true,true

Since you're 19, you shouldn't be doing 1t. You shouldn't be doing any orals.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since you're 19, you shouldn't be doing 1t. You shouldn't be doing any orals.
yeah i know, which is why im not.

Im just researching, simply.:nono:eek:rals

thanks for the warning though.

i also thought that 1-t might have been okay, since it said over 18, thats why i started the thread, i pretty much already new what the response was gonna be though, if it equals 400mg test,then i shouldnt be taking it.

Motley Muscle

Awards
I'm stacking it with phera. Check out the log poopypants and i have going in the cycle section.
Great! Looks like you both have strong knowledge in the area from what I've read. I will be following both of your logs. Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great! Looks like you both have strong knowledge in the area from what I've read. I will be following both of your logs. Thanks.
No problem! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away in the thread.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who me?

i have research knowledge with this stuff, but have not done this type of stuff myself.

CHECK OUT MY LOG ANYWAY THOUGH!

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
1-t

If you’re doing a full 6 week cycle I would recommend the TRS for PCT. It would have you totaly covered for PCT.

-Pp
I've seen that you recommend at least Sustain Alpha for PCT of a 6 week cycle, but lean toward the TRS. I've read the write ups on T8 and Endoamp and they sound like good additions to the PCT, but what main advantages would they have over running the S.A. solo?

P.S. My two bottles are in the mail :thumbsup:, but I found the 10% coupon after I ordered :mad:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the thoughts/opinions/knowledge on how libido will be affected by this product? I am eager to try it but I do love my libido and so does the girl ;)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen that you recommend at least Sustain Alpha for PCT of a 6 week cycle, but lean toward the TRS. I've read the write ups on T8 and Endoamp and they sound like good additions to the PCT, but what main advantages would they have over running the S.A. solo?

P.S. My two bottles are in the mail :thumbsup:, but I found the 10% coupon after I ordered :mad:
The Toco-8 has a strong synergy with the Sustain Alpha… Id guess that it probably makes it about 2-3x more effective overall for increasing testosterone levels just by enhancing the response of the testes to the LH & FSH from the brain.

The EndoAmp will help mostly if you are under a lot of physical or mental stress, where cortisol would be wrecking hell on your HPTA and natural testosterone production.

BTW, PM me with your order # and we will get you the 10% back.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are the thoughts/opinions/knowledge on how libido will be affected by this product? I am eager to try it but I do love my libido and so does the girl ;)
Libido started to suffer for me around week 3, which also happened to be when the most noticeable gains started to show. Once I dropped the 1-T, the Sustain Alpha brought the libido back to normal in about 4 days.

-Pp

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you feel it suffered and was 3 weeks enough to get some good noticeable gains? If someone wanted to go more than one bottle how would you suggest fighting the libido decline?

Thanks for the quick replies!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
so is this essentially a transdermal 1-t or just creative marketing?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's transdermal 1-DHEA, which I believe is 2 steps away from 1-test. so your body will convert a certain percentage of the 1-DHEA into 1-test.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
ya i understand that but I am wondering if this will behave like 1-test or will it act like something else. the dosage for 1-test transdermal is like 100mg give or take. what is the actual conversion to 1-test.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hey eric how many weeks( or days ) before you expect to see gains from 1-T ?

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
1-t

The Toco-8 has a strong synergy with the Sustain Alpha… Id guess that it probably makes it about 2-3x more effective overall for increasing testosterone levels just by enhancing the response of the testes to the LH & FSH from the brain.

The EndoAmp will help mostly if you are under a lot of physical or mental stress, where cortisol would be wrecking hell on your HPTA and natural testosterone production.

-Pp
I've read that it is recommended to use S.A. 5 day on 2 off, even during PCT. If utilizing the T8 and Endoamp would you use the same protocol or dose everyday? Thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did you feel it suffered and was 3 weeks enough to get some good noticeable gains? If someone wanted to go more than one bottle how would you suggest fighting the libido decline?

Thanks for the quick replies!
Nahh… I would just focus on lifting and take a couple weeks off sex… redirect that sexual energy towards heavier weights.

If thats a problem you could try some intermittent doses of Sustain in the evening after a second shower. [eg, 6 pumps 5 days on, 2 days off]

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so is this essentially a transdermal 1-t or just creative marketing?
A little of both.

We are calling it 1-T because the 1-androsterone converts to one 1-Testosterone as it passes through the skin.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya i understand that but I am wondering if this will behave like 1-test or will it act like something else. the dosage for 1-test transdermal is like 100mg give or take. what is the actual conversion to 1-test.
It’s probably about 75% conversion to the original 1-AD and about 25% conversion to 1-Testosterone.

Plus, you have than anabolic/androgenic potential from the DHEA too.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey eric how many weeks( or days ) before you expect to see gains from 1-T ?
Our preliminary testers say they felt the product in the first few days… but Id say most of the strength and muscle gains will start showing after about 3 weeks.

-Eric