Dermacrine pump problem....it doesnt work

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
MY DERMACRINE I JUST BOUGHT HAS A BROKEN PUMP... I just bought this for phase 3 of my 12 week log, but the pump doesnt work, can you help me out, it just does not pump, i havent got anyother pumps i can use instead, as it clogged up another one i tried...please can you help Russian

EIC

EIC

Awards
Did you try rotating the pump? It comes in a "locked" position which precludes pumping. But if you rotate it (clockwise, I think), it will "unlock" and you can begin pumping. Apologize if you already tried this.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Is it clogged, locked, the cylinder has a crack in it, or flat out the pump is f-ed up?

Clogged: hot bath
Locked: unlock it by rotating the nozzle
Crack in the cylinder: using a blown out match, gently glaze charcoal head the crack surface, and use a thin metal object to smooth it over.
Fu*ked up pump: Replace with pump or spray head.

Good luck.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok it just doesnt work and the other pump i had tried got clogged straight away, i used sustain alpha so i knew about turning the pump, but anyway it wasnt cracked, it just wouldnt pump, it wasnt blocked either.
And now to cap it all off wich im really annoyed about my wife spilled the contents by knocking my topless dermacrine onto the floor...so i am not very happy, 60 bucks down the drain.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Is it clogged, locked, the cylinder has a crack in it, or flat out the pump is f-ed up?

Clogged: hot bath
Locked: unlock it by rotating the nozzle
Crack in the cylinder: using a blown out match, gently glaze charcoal head the crack surface, and use a thin metal object to smooth it over.
Fu*ked up pump: Replace with pump or spray head.

Good luck.

Lol i love the hot bath one..with bubbles or without?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok it just doesnt work and the other pump i had tried got clogged straight away, i used sustain alpha so i knew about turning the pump, but anyway it wasnt cracked, it just wouldnt pump, it wasnt blocked either.
And now to cap it all off wich im really annoyed about my wife spilled the contents by knocking my topless dermacrine onto the floor...so i am not very happy, 60 bucks down the drain.
Hey bro,

Did you order this directly from us? Can you shoot me a PM with your order info?

-Pp

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

Did you order this directly from us? Can you shoot me a PM with your order info?

-Pp
No i wish i had, it would have been much better im sure. Next time i will only use your service.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No i wish i had, it would have been much better im sure. Next time i will only use your service.
My friend has this problem with one of his bottles too; one worked and the other didn't. You live in the UK right? If you were domestic I could probably get you a pump, but I think you're on the other side of the pond :( I'd send it in a letter , but it would probably get crushed lol.

I'm not sure if PP shipped NP spare pumps for problems like this. I guess you could always just pour it or put it in another bottle, but ideally it would have worked I know.:hammer:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
My friend has this problem with one of his bottles too; one worked and the other didn't. You live in the UK right? If you were domestic I could probably get you a pump, but I think you're on the other side of the pond :( I'd send it in a letter , but it would probably get crushed lol.

I'm not sure if PP shipped NP spare pumps for problems like this. I guess you could always just pour it or put it in another bottle, but ideally it would have worked I know.:hammer:
Thanks bro, i know thats really kind of you...Well these things happen dont they..im just angry because i was really looking fowards to using this in stage 3 of my 12 week log, but never mind..Thanks guys.

Russian

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, i know thats really kind of you...Well these things happen dont they..im just angry because i was really looking fowards to using this in stage 3 of my 12 week log, but never mind..Thanks guys.

Russian
Russian, 9 mL is equal to 5 pumps. If you have any sort of syringe that can draw say 10mL, you can pull out 9 and just put in on your body and rub away. Or you can try 2 teaspoons (10 mL, but you figure some will remain on the tsp due to stickosity :) )