Sustain Alpha and trying for baby

shyguava

Awards
Can a PP rep advise please if the product is safe to use while trying to make a baby with wife. I know it says "natural" but it seems to have a lot of chemicals listed in the ingredients. Just wonder if its safe to use when wife is trying to conceive a baby or after conception is successful. Obviously its been tested on rats but rat babies dont exactly talk or provide much feedback on how they are feeling.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can a PP rep advise please if the product is safe to use while trying to make a baby with wife. I know it says "natural" but it seems to have a lot of chemicals listed in the ingredients. Just wonder if its safe to use when wife is trying to conceive a baby or after conception is successful. Obviously its been tested on rats but rat babies dont exactly talk or provide much feedback on how they are feeling.
Ill repost this here -

All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them.

And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric

shyguava

Awards
Ill repost this here -

All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them.

And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric
Thankyou Eric. Very prompt reply. Obviously I have a few issues. Tried Endo's and they all seems to shrug me off despite my abysmal T and LH levels etc. So I decided I might as well help myself as its nice to enjoy a complete love life (while ensuring ones child is safe). My mood, happiness, performance and the like are important to me so I shall be ordering soon. Thankyou again for your prompt reply. Very kind.