never used PP product, but i want to! - AnabolicMinds.com

never used PP product, but i want to!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

never used PP product, but i want to!

okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
    i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
    i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much lol

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
    i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
    i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much lol
    We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

-Pp
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

-Pp
    Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

Aromatic Oil Blend:

Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
    † US Patent 6,849,645
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by shyguava View Post
    Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

Aromatic Oil Blend:

Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
    † US Patent 6,849,645
    All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them.

And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric
  6. Board Sponsor

i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
    1-T will be excellent for gaining lean body mass. There is a possibility of side-effects but if you are aware of them you can help offset them. [eg, acne, hair loss, libido loss, ect]

Dermacrine is gentler than the 1-T and less likely to cause the above side-effects.

-Eric
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them....
    Agree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha are fantastic products. The effective transdermal delivery system alone is very impressive.

Poopypants and I are doing a 1-T log (however we've added in a few goodies ), but stop by the cycle section to check it out.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. EIC
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric
    Careful, E. You're gonna scare us single guys away! You might have to put a warning on the bottle: "Warning: Sustain Alpha may cause you to incur additional financial obligations in the form of child support for the many illegitimate children you will inevitably sire while using this product."
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seriously, "Sustain", life changing results with usage!! heheh
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just93, start with the Dermacrine and see how good the results are and then you are sold from there on out. It will be a staple in my usage from here on..
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Product X
    By believer in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements