never used PP product, but i want to!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much :( lol

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much :( lol
We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

-Pp

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test

shyguava

Awards
We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

-Pp
Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

Aromatic Oil Blend:

Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

Aromatic Oil Blend:

Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645
All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them.

And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
1-T will be excellent for gaining lean body mass. There is a possibility of side-effects but if you are aware of them you can help offset them. [eg, acne, hair loss, libido loss, ect]

Dermacrine is gentler than the 1-T and less likely to cause the above side-effects.

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha are fantastic products. The effective transdermal delivery system alone is very impressive.

Poopypants and I are doing a 1-T log (however we've added in a few goodies :) ), but stop by the cycle section to check it out. :D

EIC

EIC

Awards
And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

-Eric
Careful, E. You're gonna scare us single guys away! You might have to put a warning on the bottle: "Warning: Sustain Alpha may cause you to incur additional financial obligations in the form of child support for the many illegitimate children you will inevitably sire while using this product."

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, "Sustain", life changing results with usage!! heheh

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just93, start with the Dermacrine and see how good the results are and then you are sold from there on out. It will be a staple in my usage from here on..