never used PP product, but i want to! - AnabolicMinds.com

never used PP product, but i want to!

  1. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    790

    Reputation

    never used PP product, but i want to!


    okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
    i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
    i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much lol

  2. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    okay, just how effective is dermacrine??
    i want to do dermacrine and sustain alpha........is it okay to take at the same time ??
    i dont want to get shutdown at all, i dont like that to much lol
    We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

    What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

    -Pp
  3. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    790

    Reputation

    i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    shyguava's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We recommend 4 weeks on Dermacrine, then 4 weeks on Sustain. There really is no need to use them at the same time.

    What exactly are your goals? Have you read about our 1-T?

    -Pp
    Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

    Aromatic Oil Blend:

    Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

    Other Ingredients:

    Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

    * Certified Organic
    † US Patent 6,849,645
  5. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguava View Post
    Is Sustain Alpha safe to use if you are trying to conceive a baby with wife? It says on the pp website its "natural" but some of the ingredients read like a chemistry lesson. If its okay to use while trying to make a baby then how many weeks on and off if I use only that product? Advice appreciated.

    Aromatic Oil Blend:

    Sandalwood essential oil (santalum spicatum), lime essential oil* (citrus aurantifolia), ginger essential oil* (zingiber officinale), palmarosa essential oil* (cymbopogon martini), clary sage essential oil (salvia sclarea), carrot seed (daucus carota), diallyl disulfide.

    Other Ingredients:

    Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, dimethyl isosorbide, propylene glycol, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, almond oil, hazelnut oil, cucumber extract* (cucumis sativus), chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, witch hazel extract, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

    * Certified Organic
    † US Patent 6,849,645
    All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them.

    And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

    -Eric
  6. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
    1-T will be excellent for gaining lean body mass. There is a possibility of side-effects but if you are aware of them you can help offset them. [eg, acne, hair loss, libido loss, ect]

    Dermacrine is gentler than the 1-T and less likely to cause the above side-effects.

    -Eric
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    All of the ingredients are approved for cosmetic use, and are in a lot of household lotions and creams, so no worries about them....
    Agree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i want to gain mass with minimal negative sides.........i read a little about your 1-test
    Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha are fantastic products. The effective transdermal delivery system alone is very impressive.

    Poopypants and I are doing a 1-T log (however we've added in a few goodies ), but stop by the cycle section to check it out.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. EIC
    EIC is offline
    New Member
    EIC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

    And yes, the Sustain Alpha will help promote fertility and conception. I had my first son while doing beta runs with the ingredients in Sustain a couple years back – and so did 3 other testers all within the same period. It was actually very strange.

    -Eric
    Careful, E. You're gonna scare us single guys away! You might have to put a warning on the bottle: "Warning: Sustain Alpha may cause you to incur additional financial obligations in the form of child support for the many illegitimate children you will inevitably sire while using this product."
  10. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Seriously, "Sustain", life changing results with usage!! heheh
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651712

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just93, start with the Dermacrine and see how good the results are and then you are sold from there on out. It will be a staple in my usage from here on..
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Product X
    By believer in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in