Blod work: Test Recovery Stack and prolactin levels

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Blood work: Test Recovery Stack and prolactin levels

I used this in my last pct and my hormone numbers all came back okay except my prolactin levels which were elevated. Blood test was done just over 1 week of finishing the TRS.

Prolactin came back at 21.2 ug/L when the ref is 2.6 - 13.1 ug/L/

I was curious to if the the TRS can affect prolactin levels?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used this in my last pct and my hormone numbers all came back okay except my prolactin levels which were elevated. Blood test was done just over 1 week of finishing the TRS.

Prolactin came back at 21.2 ug/L when the ref is 2.6 - 13.1 ug/L/

I was curious to if the the TRS can affect prolactin levels?
We’ve never had this reported, and we’ve had a lot of men keep a close eye on their hormone values while on the TRS.

Also, prolactin isn’t quite as evil as most people make it out to be. How do you feel? Have you had it tested in the past?

-Eric

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I have not had it tested in the past? This was a 20 week cycle with pct consisting of TRS for 8 weeks and nolva for 5 weeks at 40/40/20/20/20 mgs ed.

Regardless, my hormone test was done later in the day(1-2 pm) with test and free test and such coming back in normal ref range.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
The little guy feels slightly off but not too much and hence it could be psychosomatic

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
How was your libido during and after the Recovery Stack..no problems?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on what could be causing the high prolactin levels from the TRS stack. I may have to use some cabergoline in PCT with the TRS stack if that is the case. Eric did you look more into this at all?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on what could be causing the high prolactin levels from the TRS stack. I may have to use some cabergoline in PCT with the TRS stack if that is the case. Eric did you look more into this at all?
I'll see if i can dig up anything, piston. I'm not aware of the pathway upon which this would result. Keep in mind though, that there are so many unknown factors/variables that could possibly be contributory here.

I'll research it to see if i can find anything to support the fact either way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll see if i can dig up anything, piston. I'm not aware of the pathway upon which this would result. Keep in mind though, that there are so many unknown factors/variables that could possibly be contributory here.

I'll research it to see if i can find anything to support the fact either way.
i understand that, thanks for you care in this matter i just thought if there is in fact a component within the TRS stack that actually would normally increase prolactin levels in users. ...if you know what i mean :)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I ran the TRS solo with blood work and my prolactin levels where unchanged. Having high prolactin can be caused by a tumor in your pituitary gland, so keep an eye on it. Or if you had sex or jerked it before the test it could have raised it.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I'm sure this has been resolved by now. But, what did you run in your 20 week cycle?

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just saw this again. High prolactin was not casued by the TRS. I have had it checked several times since, and it is still above normal at a consistent level and hence do have an MRI scheduled to check for pituitary issues.

Again, not an issue with TRS and overall I had a good experience with it.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this has been resolved by now. But, what did you run in your 20 week cycle?
20 week was just a base test cyp at 500 mgs ew with various oral products at week 1-3; week 10-13; and week 20-23. I like to usually end and start cycles with some type of oral, short ester inject or transdermal product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, just saw this again. High prolactin was not casued by the TRS. I have had it checked several times since, and it is still above normal at a consistent level and hence do have an MRI scheduled to check for pituitary issues.
Thanks for the update, sm.

I hope all is well my friend, and wish you the best with your testing.