Dermacrine question

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my third week and loving the results. As usual..can more be better? I wanted to know if I can do a dose in the morning and another after my workout in late afternoon. I only workout M/W/F and these would be the only double dose days. Would I notice a benefit or not?

EIC

EIC

Awards
I am on my third week and loving the results. As usual..can more be better? I wanted to know if I can do a dose in the morning and another after my workout in late afternoon. I only workout M/W/F and these would be the only double dose days. Would I notice a benefit or not?
Going beyond the recommended dose (4-5 pumps) will result in a LOT of DHEA. Even the older guys might find that this causes anxiety and estrogenic sides.

Also, DHEA causes a lot of neuro-stimulation. That is a good thing in the A.M., but might interfere with your sleep if you dose in the P.M. If I were you, I'd stick to the recommended dose in the A.M.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an older guy and thanks for the reply. I was just curious about another dose after the test bump from my workout and if it would be beneficial.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am an older guy and thanks for the reply. I was just curious about another dose after the test bump from my workout and if it would be beneficial.
I wouldn’t really bother with that because of the issues EIC mentioned.

If you are looking for the next step up, 1-T would be the way to go.

-Pp

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-t?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad, Is that the name of your andro/derm combo? I am waiting for that baby to come out..