Dermacrine Stack

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
1st Post here.

Was thinking of running dermacrine with either oxo-11 or 3-AD and possibly Epistane or Havoc for 4 weeks (would have cycle support with this by the way). Was wondering if this would work synergistically? I am looking to increase strength but a bit of lean muscle gain wouldn't do any harm. I haven't finalised dosing of these yet, with the exception of the Dermacrine.

In terms of PCT I have sustain alpha and will try to get my hands on clomid and nolva (being in the UK doesn't help). How does this all sound? Anyone run this stack before?

As a bit of background, I'm 6"1 and around 260lbs with BF of around 23% and have been training in a powerlifting style for around 3 years now. My diet could be improved but i generally don't eat crap (fast food once a week) and i get enough protein in (400 to 500 gms a day). I'm a relative newbie to PH's, but i did a 4 week cycle of the original superdrol 3 years ago with no sides apart from lower back pumps. I put on 66lbs on my bench in 3 weeks tho!

Was wondering if i can expect the same kind of gains with this stack? Part of me wonders if i should just go with the dermacrine solo but i need max gains in minimum time and have read on this forum amongst others that dermacrine alone won't increase strength significantly?

Long-winded i know......

On a side note i was impressed with the customer sevice offered by PP as there was an initial mix up with my order which was rectified immediately

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1st Post here.

Was thinking of running dermacrine with either oxo-11 or 3-AD and possibly Epistane or Havoc for 4 weeks (would have cycle support with this by the way). Was wondering if this would work synergistically? I am looking to increase strength but a bit of lean muscle gain wouldn't do any harm. I haven't finalised dosing of these yet, with the exception of the Dermacrine.

In terms of PCT I have sustain alpha and will try to get my hands on clomid and nolva (being in the UK doesn't help). How does this all sound? Anyone run this stack before?

As a bit of background, I'm 6"1 and around 260lbs with BF of around 23% and have been training in a powerlifting style for around 3 years now. My diet could be improved but i generally don't eat crap (fast food once a week) and i get enough protein in (400 to 500 gms a day). I'm a relative newbie to PH's, but i did a 4 week cycle of the original superdrol 3 years ago with no sides apart from lower back pumps. I put on 66lbs on my bench in 3 weeks tho!

Was wondering if i can expect the same kind of gains with this stack? Part of me wonders if i should just go with the dermacrine solo but i need max gains in minimum time and have read on this forum amongst others that dermacrine alone won't increase strength significantly?

Long-winded i know......

On a side note i was impressed with the customer sevice offered by PP as there was an initial mix up with my order which was rectified immediately
If you’re going for strength I would go with the Dermacrine and Havoc or possibly the 3-AD. Dermacrine is great for overall safe, clean gains, but stacking it with something will really help kick gains into high gear.

As another option besides Dermacrine is the 1-T which we will be releasing soon… basicaly Dermacrine on steroids.

For PCT, the Testosterone Recovery Stack will have to totally covered for a 4 week stack no matter what you choose. If you already have Sustain, I would at least add the Toco-8 and that should have you covered for PCT.

-Pp

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
So the NTR stack would be sufficient if i didn't experience any gyno on the dermacrine/ havoc stack?

Also, would I be able to run dermacrine solo for a month then go straight onto the 1-t or would i have to run sustain in between?

Are there any plans for a european distributor for PP?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So the NTR stack would be sufficient if i didn't experience any gyno on the dermacrine/ havoc stack?

Also, would I be able to run dermacrine solo for a month then go straight onto the 1-t or would i have to run sustain in between?

Are there any plans for a european distributor for PP?
Yes the TRS would be sufficient for restarting natural T production.

You have to treat Dermacrine and 1-T just like a cycle, so yes you would have to take a break between each cycle.

No distributors for Pp in the UK… yet.

-Pp

Titanium

Awards
I am stacking Dermacrine and 3AD right now and it is sweet. I have gained about 10 lbs in 3 weeks and my strength is through the roof. I am dosing the 3AD at 6 pills per day and I weight 240 lbs. My last cycle was Epistane and it does not compare to the Dermacrine/3AD stack.

PP is coming out with 1-T which will be the best steroidal product on the market (IMO). Not harsh on the liver and it converts to 1-Testosterone which is one strong steroid. I think on their site it is coming out the first week of November which is less than 2 weeks away. I would wait and get the 1-T. It will be cheaper, low toxicity (no support sups needed like cycle support), low sides, and equal or better gains than either stack you mentioned.