1-andro

JGank

Awards
hey any update on the 1-ando that was mentioned in another thread. I'm ready to pick up a bottle!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i think its coming in like a month they said!

i hope they have testers, because i would love to apply!

Thanks
GJJ

wjb33

Awards
Okay...just realized how dumb this was...but is there any update on this?

goped

Awards
ya really that stuff is amazing, if it is like the origional that is

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay...just realized how dumb this was...but is there any update on this?
We should be ready to take pre-orders on the 1st of Nov, and then ship out on the 6th.

More info in the next few days...

-Pp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Any idea how long one bottle will last?

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very excited for this. Only about 10 days away...price range?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
We should be ready to take pre-orders on the 1st of Nov, and then ship out on the 6th.

More info in the next few days...Hey Eric will this be at your website or at the planet ?

-Pp
Hey Eric will this be at your website or at the planet ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 bottle should be a 25 day supply unless you’re a maniac and turn it to a 14 day supply. Relative to the dose/effect that you will be getting from the product it will be very “affordable”. We are aiming at $69 per bottle right now.

NP may also carry the product but don’t expect it to be any cheaper there. We will have a minimal markup on this product to keep it in a reasonable price range.

BTW, it’s going to be called 1-T.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very excited for this. Only about 10 days away...price range?
Yep, we will be taking pre-orders for this on Nov 1st for those that have to get their hands on the first batch. We expect to ship on the 6th.

-Pp

wjb33

Awards
Hey,

Ingredient Profile? Expected gains/sides? is Sustain Alpha enough for PCT? Will you maybe sell a stack of 1-t, derma, and sustain?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
in for moar info and probably a purchase when it goes on presale :bb2:

JGank

Awards
i'll pick up a stack for sure! I'm on dermacrine and dermatherm and seeing really good results. Bump for the write up.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Ingredient Profile? Expected gains/sides? is Sustain Alpha enough for PCT? Will you maybe sell a stack of 1-t, derma, and sustain?
We are looking at 50/50 1-Andro/DHEA mix so there wouldn’t be any need to stack it with Dermacrine. You will get the perfect anabolic/androgenic/estrogenic ratio from the T-1

We are thinking about doing a package deal with Sustain Alpha… or maybe a double bottle deal for the T-1.

If you are only doing a 4 week cycle of anything, Sustain is enough for PCT. If you start going longer than that then we recommend Toco-8 and possibly hCG or other sups depending on the length of the cycle.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Here is a good thread going about the details...

-Pp

wjb33

Awards
Awesome reply! Thank you so much for all the info!

Im looking forward to this one!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is going to be a really nice product...I would do one with a Epi/1-Andro blend for people that want dry strength.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is going to be a really nice product...I would do one with a Epi/1-Andro blend for people that want dry strength.

This would be strength gains/Dry lean gains from heaven! Perfect combo!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

does epi have a low enough molecular weight to be used in a trans-d or would u have to remove the methyl?

Thanks
GJJ

EDIT: Never mind, i realized you guys are talking about EpiAndrosterone and not epithos like havoc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well this sounds GREAT... too bad it also sound fairly high priced when compared to other hormonal options.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not if you're talking about real gear, since you won't need support supps with 1-T.
LMFAO.... quoted DIRECTLY from PP himself on the Primordial perfomance boards..

Guys,

This product will be called 1-T and we will be set to start taking pre-orders on the 1st of Nov. with a tentative ship date for Nov 6th.

This stuff is the real deal – acne, suppression of testosterone, eventual suppression of libido, ect. [no liver stress however]

If you can put up with the side-effects you will be taking one of the most effective “legal steroid” products on the market. The highly anabolic effects of the 1-androsterone, combined with the androgenic and estrogenic effects of the DHEA will make for a very effective lean muscle builder.

-Eric
NOW tell me again why this wont need any support supps???

This WILL still eventully make it through the liver and although it was no M1T the original 1-AD DID in fact stress the liver and more so the kidneys. This will still be filtered by BOTH of these organs and possibly at an even higher rate for the kidneys considering more will make it through the Dermis then will make it through the gut when taken orally.

High BP was also common with the first 1-AD thus hawthorne berry is recommended and BACK PUMPS from the 1-AD and 4-AD combo (which this mimics being 1-DHEA and DHEA) were pretty extreme as well so something like Taurine and Poseidon would be recommended.

This again like I said IS a great thing to see, it will be a potent combo, BUT no more or less then the current designers out now and with the exact same risks, restrictions and supports.... just a lil too expensive for my taste.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No liver-toxicity issues, no need for AIs (since 1-T won't aromatize).
read above post.... and btw read the whole thread that was posted by primordialperformance.... this will have DHEA in it as well which CAN aromatize at a fairly high rate unless checked by an included AI from PP or you choose to add one yourself.

EIC

EIC

Awards
read above post.... and btw read the whole thread that was posted by primordialperformance.... this will have DHEA in it as well which CAN aromatize at a fairly high rate unless checked by an included AI from PP or you choose to add one yourself.
Just because something is filtered by the liver doesn't mean that it causes liver toxicity. As far as I know, liver toxicity from prohormones and AAS is not caused by the hormones themselves, but rather the things that are added to make them more accessible to the body. But the absorbtion and conversion in the skin is so high that such substances are unnecessary.

As far as support supps, yes 1-T will be suppressive to the HPTA. But that is true of any exogenous hormone. Anytime you take exogenous hormones, you will need PCT. But with those that are susceptible to aromatase, you will ALSO need an AI.

I'm sure Eric has taken the DHEA into consideration and that it is either not a concern or has been accounted for with an internal AI just as they use chrysin in Dermacrine. Either way, the statement that you won't need other support supplements is accurate.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because something is filtered by the liver doesn't mean that it causes liver toxicity. As far as I know, liver toxicity from prohormones and AAS is not caused by the hormones themselves, but rather the things that are added to make them more accessible to the body.

Either way, the statement that you won't need other support supplements is accurate.

Well you dont know very much then.... its not JUST the attachment of an ether or methylation of a compound that can cause liver toxicity and again EVERYTHING in your blood is filtered by you liver and kidneys, this will be no exception. Like I said some people DID see changes in their liver values with 1-AD at the same time some people saw ZERO changes with superdrol in liver values... everyone is different and your best off to be better safe then sorry.

Also did you not even read my post? BP and back pumps, as well as acne are all still sides that will have to be treated with an electrolyte and amino substance (poseidon, Taurine, BCAA's) and HB for your BP.... most would also prefer to supp with b vitamins to help with the skin and acne..... most of this could be taken care of by one simple supp like Cycle support. Needless to say this is the same with EVERY cycle and this is no exception.

I just dont think you should come in here preaching bout something you know nothing about, this isnt a candy to just pop or lotion to rub on and then forget, this is just as serious as any AAS and was stated so by its manufacturer so why you want to argue that point IDK. Just dont sit here and mislead others into not protecting themselves when other wise they may have.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMFAO.... quoted DIRECTLY from PP himself on the Primordial perfomance boards..

NOW tell me again why this wont need any support supps???

This WILL still eventully make it through the liver and although it was no M1T the original 1-AD DID in fact stress the liver and more so the kidneys. This will still be filtered by BOTH of these organs and possibly at an even higher rate for the kidneys considering more will make it through the Dermis then will make it through the gut when taken orally.

High BP was also common with the first 1-AD thus hawthorne berry is recommended and BACK PUMPS from the 1-AD and 4-AD combo (which this mimics being 1-DHEA and DHEA) were pretty extreme as well so something like Taurine and Poseidon would be recommended.

This again like I said IS a great thing to see, it will be a potent combo, BUT no more or less then the current designers out now and with the exact same risks, restrictions and supports.... just a lil too expensive for my taste.
Once you consider the amount of hormone you will be getting in to the system, and the results you will be getting, we feel that 1-T will be one of the most competitively priced products on the market. [just compare the price per mg]

When comparing the side-effects to other products on the market [progestin based gyno, nausea, reduced appetite, ect] we also feel that the side-effects from 1-T will be very minor and much more acceptable.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once you consider the amount of hormone you will be getting in to the system, and the results you will be getting, we feel that 1-T will be one of the most competitively priced products on the market. [just compare the price per mg]

When comparing the side-effects to other products on the market [progestin based gyno, nausea, reduced appetite, ect] we also feel that the side-effects from 1-T will be very minor and much more acceptable.

-Pp
yes I agree the original PHs were much more safe in many regards, but for someone to say zero support supps will be needed is a bit ridiculous.... your point of mg for mg cost is very applicable though and I personally would love to have the chance to run this and I just dont even mess with the progestin based designers as Im susceptable to gyno and progestins will undoubtedly create a flare up...

its just the cost to me comparatively with other designers being 1/3rd the price... just feel hard pressed to make a purchase of that sort.

I do wish you all the luck and am most certain it will sell out as NO ONE does TD's any more and this one especially holds promise, sadly just not on poops "to do" list with my current finances.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
yeah, it sounds great eric (by the way i received my dermacrine and recovery stack yesterday, thanks!).

i'm a little bit apprehensive that EIC is advising no supports supps alongside 1-T, moreover, i'm alarmed that he has already established some reputation with 71 posts given his advice. poopypants, thanks for setting the record straight. im with you on this one.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you dont know very much then.... its not JUST the attachment of an ether or methylation of a compound that can cause liver toxicity and again EVERYTHING in your blood is filtered by you liver and kidneys, this will be no exception. Like I said some people DID see changes in their liver values with 1-AD at the same time some people saw ZERO changes with superdrol in liver values... everyone is different and your best off to be better safe then sorry.

Also did you not even read my post? BP and back pumps, as well as acne are all still sides that will have to be treated with an electrolyte and amino substance (poseidon, Taurine, BCAA's) and HB for your BP.... most would also prefer to supp with b vitamins to help with the skin and acne..... most of this could be taken care of by one simple supp like Cycle support. Needless to say this is the same with EVERY cycle and this is no exception.

I just dont think you should come in here preaching bout something you know nothing about, this isnt a candy to just pop or lotion to rub on and then forget, this is just as serious as any AAS and was stated so by its manufacturer so why you want to argue that point IDK. Just dont sit here and mislead others into not protecting themselves when other wise they may have.
Poopy,

I don’t think EIC is here to mislead anyone, just pointing out the fact that the 1-T will be a little less harsh than the methylated products on the market, and less troublesome for gyno than the exotic progesterone based anabolics.

Anyway, what is your reason for recommending Poseidon and taurine for back pumps?

-Pp

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i also agree he is not trying to mislead anyone but he should just chose his words a little more carefully.

as fair as gains go, do you expect 1-T to be much more dramatic than dermacrine?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy,

I don’t think EIC is here to mislead anyone, just pointing out the fact that the 1-T will be a little less harsh than the methylated products on the market, and less troublesome for gyno than the exotic progesterone based anabolics.

Anyway, what is your reason for recommending Poseidon and taurine for back pumps?

-Pp
Most guys had pretty bad back pumps with the original 1-AD and 4-AD combo and even with the two seperate.... maybe not as bad as some others but more then others.

Taurine has always been suggested as a remedy for preventing back pumps as it allows more water to be absorbed into the muscle cell and keep it from being leached. The same is my reasoning for using Poseidon or an electrolyte supplement in order to keep the muscle cells well hydrated and less likely to cramp (pump) up and cause pain, I have used Taurine with some effect (had to dose extremely high) and Poseidon with much better results.

EIC

EIC

Awards
i also agree he is not trying to mislead anyone but he should just chose his words a little more carefully.
That maybe true, and that's my bad. Instead of saying, "You won't need support supps," I should have said, "You won't need as many support supps." But I wasn't advising anyone on what they should or should not take with it. I was merely responding to a comment about the price of PP's 1-T compared to other options, not discussing how to setup a stack. So although I wasn't as precise as I could have been, that doesn't justify you and Poopy's attacks.

Poopy, you need to chill, brother.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most guys had pretty bad back pumps with the original 1-AD and 4-AD combo and even with the two seperate.... maybe not as bad as some others but more then others.

Taurine has always been suggested as a remedy for preventing back pumps as it allows more water to be absorbed into the muscle cell and keep it from being leached. The same is my reasoning for using Poseidon or an electrolyte supplement in order to keep the muscle cells well hydrated and less likely to cramp (pump) up and cause pain, I have used Taurine with some effect (had to dose extremely high) and Poseidon with much better results.
So you proposing that taurine encourages intracellular fluid retention? Never heard of this before.

I did notice mild back pumps from 1-AD, but nothing like 60mg/day dbol… so I guess I didn’t really consider it a problem. Some guys like it.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

as fair as gains go, do you expect 1-T to be much more dramatic than dermacrine?
1-T is Dermacrine jacked up with a non-aromatizing anabolic… so you bet gains will be more dramatic. As I said before, 1-T will be like Dermacrine on steroids.

-Pp

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
support supps are seriously over rated. You can thank Pat Arnold for that... It's not a bad idea to take an AI or SERM post cycle, but to suggest needing something for liver with non-methyl products is really misleading...sure, it is possible for someone with a pre-existing condition to have an issue, but for the other 100,000 of us it isn't an issue at all.

Dude..."most guys" come on my man, over 100,000 bottles of 1-AD were sold and very few knew about lethargy, back pumps or any of that bullshit. The bro-lore on these sites is unbelievable.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
support supps are seriously over rated. You can thank Pat Arnold for that... It's not a bad idea to take an AI or SERM post cycle, but to suggest needing something for liver with non-methyl products is really misleading...sure, it is possible for someone with a pre-existing condition to have an issue, but for the other 100,000 of us it isn't an issue at all.
This is basically where we stand too.

If something is toxic enough to stress the liver, kill appetite, wreck your cholesterol profile and make you feel sick it’s probably not something you should be using anyway. Most “support supplements” are probably providing a false sense of security IMO.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you proposing that taurine encourages intracellular fluid retention? Never heard of this before.

I did notice mild back pumps from 1-AD, but nothing like 60mg/day dbol… so I guess I didn’t really consider it a problem. Some guys like it.

-Pp
I am proposing nothing. Thats what was told to me for the reasoning behind using it and what I have read on the compound.

Is there any other reason why you think its used so widely? Have you truly never heard of it being used to alleviate back pumps?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That maybe true, and that's my bad. Instead of saying, "You won't need support supps," I should have said, "You won't need as many support supps." But I wasn't advising anyone on what they should or should not take with it. I was merely responding to a comment about the price of PP's 1-T compared to other options, not discussing how to setup a stack. So although I wasn't as precise as I could have been, that doesn't justify you and Poopy's attacks.

Poopy, you need to chill, brother.
EIC,

I need to do nothing. I have not attacked you in the least other then saying you dont know what your talking about regarding compounds and their stress they can put on the liver regardless of their attachments.

This is a board for sharing knowledge and results and you were suggesting that this compound(s) could be taken without any of the support supps that are generally required. You DIDNT specify as you stated above and it would have been to your advantage to do so to not look like your comment was as ignorant as it was.

Sorry you dont like being told your incorrect but then to argue your point and think your not going to get a retaliation is just foolish.

Poops

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am proposing nothing. Thats what was told to me for the reasoning behind using it and what I have read on the compound.

Is there any other reason why you think its used so widely? Have you truly never heard of it being used to alleviate back pumps?
Nope, never heard it discussed. The back pumps was just something guys dealt with.

If taurine actually works like this you would think creatine would do the same thing.

Honestly though, if I spent a minute to study this I could probably figure an appropriate ratio of electrolytes that would encourage more intracellular fluid retention, and less extracellular.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dude..."most guys" come on my man, over 100,000 bottles of 1-AD were sold and very few knew about lethargy, back pumps or any of that bullshit. The bro-lore on these sites is unbelievable.
LMAO ok we'll go with that one then. I dont have a clue what Im talking about...

Bro-lore???? SO this means I know of this NOW years later by hearsay or what? I mean I havnt been a member of the boards here and elsewhere since before the ban and havnt followed any first hand logs on these compounds.... THESE PARENT COMPOUNDS. not the 2 step conversions you guys have now....

Its ok we know who has a vested interest in this LG. Im sure you have nothing to do with this product.

Heaven forbid someone look out for the users on this site and suggest to take all the normal precautions for BP, liver, prostate health and back pumps..... I mean your just selling skittles and should run an OTC PCT of milky way to follow this up.

One guy tries to make an invalid point that this will require NO support supps and thus the cost is the same as the other 25 dollar DS's (even though its still not even close).

Sorry I state that this compound is far overpriced for what else is out there.

Good luck with your sales guys as thats all you obviously care about. Ill just stay outta your threads.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, never heard it discussed. The back pumps was just something guys dealt with.

If taurine actually works like this you would think creatine would do the same thing.

Honestly though, if I spent a minute to study this I could probably figure an appropriate ratio of electrolytes that would encourage more intracellular fluid retention, and less extracellular.

-Pp
thus my suggestion for Poseidon.... its already been done. Its a perfect electrolyte blend IMO, I put it to the test running wires in built attics all summer while on cycle and in the gym and it increased fluid retention and helped prevent dehydration greatly. I think it works far better then Taurine as I mentioned above.