Toco-8 Now Carried At NP

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. Its more expensive at NP than buying direct from their website?? I've never seen that with any other product before. Is it just the savings on shipping that's supposed to make it worth buying from NP?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Primordial Performance has VERY low margins of Toco-8 and EndoAmp. We matched their price on EndoAmp, but I know how tiny that margin is. Toco might drop the $2, but I'm not certain.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Primordial Performance has VERY low margins of Toco-8 and EndoAmp. We matched their price on EndoAmp, but I know how tiny that margin is. Toco might drop the $2, but I'm not certain.
Any chance you'll carry the whole stack (Sustain, Toco, and EndoAmp) for a discount?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. Its more expensive at NP than buying direct from their website?? I've never seen that with any other product before. Is it just the savings on shipping that's supposed to make it worth buying from NP?
This is why a lot of companies don’t carry our products. We have a very small mark up on a lot of our items so we don’t have a lot of wholesale discount room.

-Pp