What To Stack?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys! Been awhile since I've posted but I'm curious; I'm going to be starting a cycle of PH in the next few weeks and was wondering which would be best to stack with Dermacrine, as I'm sitting on a bottle @ home. I also want to run the recovery stack for PCT. I have Epi/Havoc, Halodrol, some type of Tren, or Pheraplex in mind. I've ran the first 2 before, but never the last 2. What do you guys think? Stick with the 'dryer' stuff with Dermacrine or has anyone done it with the last 2?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah you already got the Dermacrine, I was going to say get their 1-DHEA when it comes out.

I don't dabble into PH, so I'll let more experienced people give you some advice there.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah you already got the Dermacrine, I was going to say get their 1-DHEA when it comes out.

I don't dabble into PH, so I'll let more experienced people give you some advice there.
Great! Something else to suck the money ut of my wallet! Sounds hot!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Been awhile since I've posted but I'm curious; I'm going to be starting a cycle of PH in the next few weeks and was wondering which would be best to stack with Dermacrine, as I'm sitting on a bottle @ home. I also want to run the recovery stack for PCT. I have Epi/Havoc, Halodrol, some type of Tren, or Pheraplex in mind. I've ran the first 2 before, but never the last 2. What do you guys think? Stick with the 'dryer' stuff with Dermacrine or has anyone done it with the last 2?
I know Epi stacks well with Dermacrine… Pheraplex should also be a good stack.

-Pp

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Pp! I think I'll run a 4 week cycle of Pheraplex with the Dermacrine and finish out with Epistane while running your Recovery Stack in PCT (with Clomid on hand). Seems as though EasyJL had great succes with it even after a Superdrol run, so I'm gonna test it out myself and try to log it. Thanks for the info!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pp! I think I'll run a 4 week cycle of Pheraplex with the Dermacrine and finish out with Epistane while running your Recovery Stack in PCT (with Clomid on hand). Seems as though EasyJL had great succes with it even after a Superdrol run, so I'm gonna test it out myself and try to log it. Thanks for the info!
I wouldn’t run the Epi with the Recovery Stack during PCT. Just use the Epi during the cycle.

We will look forward to your log!

-Pp

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn’t run the Epi with the Recovery Stack during PCT. Just use the Epi during the cycle.

We will look forward to your log!

-Pp
Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I'll be running Phera for the 1st 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of Epi, THEN the Recovery stack during PCT :)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I'll be running Phera for the 1st 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of Epi, THEN the Recovery stack during PCT :)
Why only 2 weeks of Epi? It won't start working until about 2 weeks. I would do a six wek cycle and bridge into the epi. Do two weeks of PP then start the epi. Stop the PP after 4 weeks and you will still have 2 weeks to go on the Epi.
week 1: PP
week 2: PP
week 3: PP and Epi
week 4: PP and Epi
week 5: Epi
week 6: Epi
PCT