1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dermacrine & Contact w/Others...issue?

Is there a "wait time" before you appy Dermacrine and contact women?

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

I'm interested in Dermacrine because I was going to run DHEA tabs w/my CJC-1295/GHRP-6 and I also needed a good test booster....I'm thinking Dermacrine may be a good option.

Sorry if the answer to the above question has been answered elsewhere. I have searched but there's too much Dermacrine info for me to sift through as I have a limited amount of time to read as I do it on my lunch hour and juggle with work stuff.

-Papa!-

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes, unfortunately, there is a "wait time" before um, coming (no pun intended) in contact with the Mrs., the GF, the "side jawn" or the "Flavor of the Day." It's probably best to wait about 3-4 hours so they don't get any of it absorbed in them.
    On the flip side, help an ignorant bruva out...what's CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and where can I get them? Thanks and hope I was able to answer your question...83
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.8%

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately, there is a "wait time" before um, coming (no pun intended) in contact with the Mrs., the GF, the "side jawn" or the "Flavor of the Day." It's probably best to wait about 3-4 hours so they don't get any of it absorbed in them.
    On the flip side, help an ignorant bruva out...what's CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and where can I get them? Thanks and hope I was able to answer your question...83
    Thanks Ex-T! I was assuming there was a wait period. No worries..apply it in the morning, head to work at 9 hrs later, lady time. Cool.

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 are peptides that result in natural GH release. These are experimental compounds. I recommend you check out the Peptide/IGF section to learn now. DatBtrue has a FANTASTIC thread on them, but it can be quite technical, but def. worth studying.

Sorry, I cannot provide a source on this forum as these compounds are not OTC.

-Papa!-
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Thanks Ex-T! I was assuming there was a wait period. No worries..apply it in the morning, head to work at 9 hrs later, lady time. Cool.

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 are peptides that result in natural GH release. These are experimental compounds. I recommend you check out the Peptide/IGF section to learn now. DatBtrue has a FANTASTIC thread on them, but it can be quite technical, but def. worth studying.

Sorry, I cannot provide a source on this forum as these compounds are not OTC.

-Papa!-
    Gotcha.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.8%

Negative: Source requests are against forum rules. You are risking a ban for asking that man. Please be careful. I would just remove what you wrote in red.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.3%

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    MOD EDIT: Not if you wish to stay here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:48 PM
  2. Who here would I contact with
    By jhicks3301 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11