Dermacrine & Contact w/Others...issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Is there a "wait time" before you appy Dermacrine and contact women?

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

I'm interested in Dermacrine because I was going to run DHEA tabs w/my CJC-1295/GHRP-6 and I also needed a good test booster....I'm thinking Dermacrine may be a good option.

Sorry if the answer to the above question has been answered elsewhere. I have searched but there's too much Dermacrine info for me to sift through as I have a limited amount of time to read as I do it on my lunch hour and juggle with work stuff.

-Papa!-

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Yes, unfortunately, there is a "wait time" before um, coming (no pun intended) in contact with the Mrs., the GF, the "side jawn" or the "Flavor of the Day." It's probably best to wait about 3-4 hours so they don't get any of it absorbed in them.
On the flip side, help an ignorant bruva out...what's CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and where can I get them? Thanks and hope I was able to answer your question...83

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Yes, unfortunately, there is a "wait time" before um, coming (no pun intended) in contact with the Mrs., the GF, the "side jawn" or the "Flavor of the Day." It's probably best to wait about 3-4 hours so they don't get any of it absorbed in them.
On the flip side, help an ignorant bruva out...what's CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and where can I get them? Thanks and hope I was able to answer your question...83
Thanks Ex-T! I was assuming there was a wait period. No worries..apply it in the morning, head to work at 9 hrs later, lady time. Cool.

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 are peptides that result in natural GH release. These are experimental compounds. I recommend you check out the Peptide/IGF section to learn now. DatBtrue has a FANTASTIC thread on them, but it can be quite technical, but def. worth studying.

Sorry, I cannot provide a source on this forum as these compounds are not OTC.

-Papa!- :head:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ex-T! I was assuming there was a wait period. No worries..apply it in the morning, head to work at 9 hrs later, lady time. Cool.

CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 are peptides that result in natural GH release. These are experimental compounds. I recommend you check out the Peptide/IGF section to learn now. DatBtrue has a FANTASTIC thread on them, but it can be quite technical, but def. worth studying.

Sorry, I cannot provide a source on this forum as these compounds are not OTC.

-Papa!- :head:
Gotcha.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Negative: Source requests are against forum rules. You are risking a ban for asking that man. Please be careful. I would just remove what you wrote in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.