Dermacrine then sustain alpha and repeat....

sdev

sdev

Awards
So far I have done 4 weeks of Dermacrine followed immediately by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha after which I have immediately begun another 4 weeks of Dermacrine.

It seems to me this would be alright to alternate between the two continuously throughout the year. Is this ok? Should a break be taken with no supps (besides staples) for awhile?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
So far I have done 4 weeks of Dermacrine followed immediately by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha after which I have immediately begun another 4 weeks of Dermacrine.

It seems to me this would be alright to alternate between the two continuously throughout the year. Is this ok? Should a break be taken with no supps (besides staples) for awhile?
How has this protocol worked for you thus far? We're about the same age, but I'm starting Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha a week from today, albeit in a stack with several PH/PS.

sdev

sdev

Awards
This seems to be working well.

When on the Dermacrine I notice increased appetite, which is good because I start to drop weight and need to increase my KCals up a bit for maintenance when on it (took me about a week to figure this out when I was down 4lbs). When in a deficit it seems to help drop fat quickly. Mood in general is elevated abit. With this second run of it I notice strength increase almost immediately, not a huge amount but definitely noticeable.
Sustain Alpha is more subtle but I can see the value of it for maintenance of natural test levels especially for those of us around our age.

I am thinking of adding some Epi for my next run of Derm...along with a very good PCT protocol which will include Sustain Alpha.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
This seems to be working well.

When on the Dermacrine I notice increased appetite, which is good because I start to drop weight and need to increase my KCals up a bit for maintenance when on it (took me about a week to figure this out when I was down 4lbs). When in a deficit it seems to help drop fat quickly. Mood in general is elevated abit. With this second run of it I notice strength increase almost immediately, not a huge amount but definitely noticeable.
Sustain Alpha is more subtle but I can see the value of it for maintenance of natural test levels especially for those of us around our age.

I am thinking of adding some Epi for my next run of Derm...along with a very good PCT protocol which will include Sustain Alpha.
A "dry" compound like Epi should work well with the Dermacrine...will you be keeping a log? I would definitely be interested. Anyway, you look GREAT! Just another example of it being possible to "look good" at our age. I don't have the six-pack that you have, but I don't have the big belly either (Dunlop Syndrome, where your belly "dun lops" over your belt. Bwahahahaha!!!). In fact, most people have a hard time believing I'm 41. I just tell them that its entirely possible to be over 300 pounds and still look reasonably good. The stacks should help me look even better. Looking forward to hearing more from you and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes, you theoretically could run back-to-back for a year strait, but I would take atleast 2-3 months of Dermacrine after several cycles just to be safe.

There should be some Dermacrine/Epi cycle logs around this board somewhere… this has been a pretty popular stack.

-Pp

sdev

sdev

Awards
Thanks for the positive comments ex-tight! I feel like I'm actually in better shape than I was 10 years ago, albeit not as bulky or quite as strong but definitely more fit and defined. I'll be hittin 41 in December.

I'll think about keeping a log.

Primordial: Thanks for the tip. I'll continue a couple of more back to back cycles and then take a break.

I'll study the other Epi/Derm logs for the next few weeks and learn as much as I can before starting. It'll be my first PS and I want to have all my ducks in a row.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive comments ex-tight! I feel like I'm actually in better shape than I was 10 years ago, albeit not as bulky or quite as strong but definitely more fit and defined. I'll be hittin 41 in December.

Primordial: Thanks for the tip. I'll continue a couple of more back to back cycles and then take a break.

I'll study the other Epi/Derm logs for the next few weeks and learn as much as I can before starting. It'll be my first PS and I want to have all my ducks in a row.
That's fine....but keep in mind that a log is not just for us, it's also a barometer for yourself, a way to record your progress. It's also a way to get help/input along the way, which is the main reason I'm doing it. And trust me, with all the s h i t I'll be taking, I'm DEFINITELY gonna need some guidance along the way. :lol::hammer:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lookin solid for 41 bro... keep it up.

-Pp

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I ran Derma for 8 weeks with no trouble at all. Without the help of blood work to see numbers, it did everything it promised. This was followed by 8 weeks of Sustain. The whole cycle went very well. I am a bit depressed because, following conventional wisdon, it is a rest period. My next cycle will be towards the end of November. I can't wait.

Titanium

Awards
I have ran Epistane solo before and it was ok. I am running 3AD stacked with Dermacrine right now and I am 2 weeks in. I have gained 10lbs so far and it is a great stack. On Epistane I only gained like 3lbs but I did not dose higher than 30mg. At my weight I may need more to get better results. Either way I think Dermacrine is the key addition to make a great cycle. My premise for that is it still provided you body with some (via conversion of course) testosterone, estrogen, and related hormones. Most designers left do not convert to test and do not amortize. I do think this is the key to a successful cycle. There are many other reasons and this can be interpreted many different ways............good luck with your future cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium, what are you dosing the 3AD each day?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T!