Dermacrine then sustain alpha and repeat....

  1. New Member
    sdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

    Dermacrine then sustain alpha and repeat....


    So far I have done 4 weeks of Dermacrine followed immediately by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha after which I have immediately begun another 4 weeks of Dermacrine.

    It seems to me this would be alright to alternate between the two continuously throughout the year. Is this ok? Should a break be taken with no supps (besides staples) for awhile?

  2. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    So far I have done 4 weeks of Dermacrine followed immediately by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha after which I have immediately begun another 4 weeks of Dermacrine.

    It seems to me this would be alright to alternate between the two continuously throughout the year. Is this ok? Should a break be taken with no supps (besides staples) for awhile?
    How has this protocol worked for you thus far? We're about the same age, but I'm starting Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha a week from today, albeit in a stack with several PH/PS.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. New Member
    sdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

    This seems to be working well.

    When on the Dermacrine I notice increased appetite, which is good because I start to drop weight and need to increase my KCals up a bit for maintenance when on it (took me about a week to figure this out when I was down 4lbs). When in a deficit it seems to help drop fat quickly. Mood in general is elevated abit. With this second run of it I notice strength increase almost immediately, not a huge amount but definitely noticeable.
    Sustain Alpha is more subtle but I can see the value of it for maintenance of natural test levels especially for those of us around our age.

    I am thinking of adding some Epi for my next run of Derm...along with a very good PCT protocol which will include Sustain Alpha.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    This seems to be working well.

    When on the Dermacrine I notice increased appetite, which is good because I start to drop weight and need to increase my KCals up a bit for maintenance when on it (took me about a week to figure this out when I was down 4lbs). When in a deficit it seems to help drop fat quickly. Mood in general is elevated abit. With this second run of it I notice strength increase almost immediately, not a huge amount but definitely noticeable.
    Sustain Alpha is more subtle but I can see the value of it for maintenance of natural test levels especially for those of us around our age.

    I am thinking of adding some Epi for my next run of Derm...along with a very good PCT protocol which will include Sustain Alpha.
    A "dry" compound like Epi should work well with the Dermacrine...will you be keeping a log? I would definitely be interested. Anyway, you look GREAT! Just another example of it being possible to "look good" at our age. I don't have the six-pack that you have, but I don't have the big belly either (Dunlop Syndrome, where your belly "dun lops" over your belt. Bwahahahaha!!!). In fact, most people have a hard time believing I'm 41. I just tell them that its entirely possible to be over 300 pounds and still look reasonably good. The stacks should help me look even better. Looking forward to hearing more from you and thanks for sharing your experiences.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    So far I have done 4 weeks of Dermacrine followed immediately by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha after which I have immediately begun another 4 weeks of Dermacrine.

    It seems to me this would be alright to alternate between the two continuously throughout the year. Is this ok? Should a break be taken with no supps (besides staples) for awhile?
    Yes, you theoretically could run back-to-back for a year strait, but I would take atleast 2-3 months of Dermacrine after several cycles just to be safe.

    There should be some Dermacrine/Epi cycle logs around this board somewhereÖ this has been a pretty popular stack.

    -Pp
  6. New Member
    sdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

    Thanks for the positive comments ex-tight! I feel like I'm actually in better shape than I was 10 years ago, albeit not as bulky or quite as strong but definitely more fit and defined. I'll be hittin 41 in December.

    I'll think about keeping a log.

    Primordial: Thanks for the tip. I'll continue a couple of more back to back cycles and then take a break.

    I'll study the other Epi/Derm logs for the next few weeks and learn as much as I can before starting. It'll be my first PS and I want to have all my ducks in a row.
  7. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments ex-tight! I feel like I'm actually in better shape than I was 10 years ago, albeit not as bulky or quite as strong but definitely more fit and defined. I'll be hittin 41 in December.

    I'll think about keeping a log.

    Primordial: Thanks for the tip. I'll continue a couple of more back to back cycles and then take a break.

    I'll study the other Epi/Derm logs for the next few weeks and learn as much as I can before starting. It'll be my first PS and I want to have all my ducks in a row.
    That's fine....but keep in mind that a log is not just for us, it's also a barometer for yourself, a way to record your progress. It's also a way to get help/input along the way, which is the main reason I'm doing it. And trust me, with all the s h i t I'll be taking, I'm DEFINITELY gonna need some guidance along the way.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  8. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1866
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdev View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments ex-tight! I feel like I'm actually in better shape than I was 10 years ago, albeit not as bulky or quite as strong but definitely more fit and defined. I'll be hittin 41 in December.

    I'll think about keeping a log.

    Primordial: Thanks for the tip. I'll continue a couple of more back to back cycles and then take a break.

    I'll study the other Epi/Derm logs for the next few weeks and learn as much as I can before starting. It'll be my first PS and I want to have all my ducks in a row.
    Lookin solid for 41 bro... keep it up.

    -Pp
  9. New Member
    Dogsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%

    I ran Derma for 8 weeks with no trouble at all. Without the help of blood work to see numbers, it did everything it promised. This was followed by 8 weeks of Sustain. The whole cycle went very well. I am a bit depressed because, following conventional wisdon, it is a rest period. My next cycle will be towards the end of November. I can't wait.
  10. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

    I have ran Epistane solo before and it was ok. I am running 3AD stacked with Dermacrine right now and I am 2 weeks in. I have gained 10lbs so far and it is a great stack. On Epistane I only gained like 3lbs but I did not dose higher than 30mg. At my weight I may need more to get better results. Either way I think Dermacrine is the key addition to make a great cycle. My premise for that is it still provided you body with some (via conversion of course) testosterone, estrogen, and related hormones. Most designers left do not convert to test and do not amortize. I do think this is the key to a successful cycle. There are many other reasons and this can be interpreted many different ways............good luck with your future cycle.
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Titanium, what are you dosing the 3AD each day?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

    6 pills per day.
  13. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks T!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:34 PM
  3. 3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    By Titanium in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in