What products..

tonyjaafan

Awards
Ok guise I have a bit of a unique case..
:bruce3:
Basically I have multiple dust and food allergies..and my IGE level is 14times higher than maximum normal value (It is 1400 instead of being in the range 1-100). So right now all I could eat is wheat, bread and potatoes. However, Ive been taking precautions and started working out again and lost 1kg slowly. But my recovery is horrible. what products I could take which would help me reocver and perform better ? I need any help I can get..

I am not allergic to transdermals. If i take anything orally/eat anything which im allergic to I get phayrngitis(sp?). Bascially my throat gets sore,pains,tonsils flare up etc..the strong allergic reaction is restricted to the throat area.

I would purchase them off this site as I live in India.

Primordial performance products look really appealing to me hence I am posting here.I am 24yrs old btw..

thanks a lot.. and sorry for the long post.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guise I have a bit of a unique case..
:bruce3:
Basically I have multiple dust and food allergies..and my IGE level is 14times higher than maximum normal value (It is 1400 instead of being in the range 1-100). So right now all I could eat is wheat, bread and potatoes. However, Ive been taking precautions and started working out again and lost 1kg slowly. But my recovery is horrible. what products I could take which would help me reocver and perform better ? I need any help I can get..

I am not allergic to transdermals. If i take anything orally/eat anything which im allergic to I get phayrngitis(sp?). Bascially my throat gets sore,pains,tonsils flare up etc..the strong allergic reaction is restricted to the throat area.

I would purchase them off this site as I live in India.

Primordial performance products look really appealing to me hence I am posting here.I am 24yrs old btw..

thanks a lot.. and sorry for the long post.

Dermacrine would help your recovery, especially if you have chronically low testosterone levels… but this would only be a temporary boost for you.

Why can you only eat starch?

-Pp

tonyjaafan

Awards
Thanks for the reply..
I dont know.I just am allergic..since past 6months it has increased drastically. I just hope its a phase and it shall pass and once again I would be able to have proteins,supplements,etc..Ive consumed loads of milk in my life and now cant even have a sip or two of it.. :(

For now Transdermals are what I can use.Since my allergic reaction is only in the throat region..bypassing it seems to be the only solution..

My test levels are normal..around 727 last time I checked (forgot the ref. range)

Sustain Alpha is showing out of stock since so many days.Any ideas when it is back ? Shall order 2 of those and 2 dermacrine.(Do I need dermacrine if test levels are normal?)

thank you so much

p.s. Any stimulant transdermal coming up?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply..
I dont know.I just am allergic..since past 6months it has increased drastically. I just hope its a phase and it shall pass and once again I would be able to have proteins,supplements,etc..Ive consumed loads of milk in my life and now cant even have a sip or two of it.. :(

For now Transdermals are what I can use.Since my allergic reaction is only in the throat region..bypassing it seems to be the only solution..

My test levels are normal..around 727 last time I checked (forgot the ref. range)

Sustain Alpha is showing out of stock since so many days.Any ideas when it is back ? Shall order 2 of those and 2 dermacrine.(Do I need dermacrine if test levels are normal?)

thank you so much

p.s. Any stimulant transdermal coming up?
We should have our Sustain instock at the end of this week directly from www.primordialperformance.com

If your testosterone is normal, then you should be able to do a 4 week cycle with Dermacrine and recover fine with or without Sustain Alpha for PCT.

Has it been established that you are allergic to red meat, pork, or chicken?

-Pp

tonyjaafan

Awards
Thank youf or the reply..
waiting for it to be instock so I could order them
Yes, ive had skin/prick tests done..as you pointed out..starch is the only non-allergic food item left out..but transdermal products cause no reaction..suppose I took L-arginine orally then my throat would get soar and would pain for days..but transdermally there would be no negative side effect...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank youf or the reply..
waiting for it to be instock so I could order them
Yes, ive had skin/prick tests done..as you pointed out..starch is the only non-allergic food item left out..but transdermal products cause no reaction..suppose I took L-arginine orally then my throat would get soar and would pain for days..but transdermally there would be no negative side effect...
Maybe it’s not the l-arginine itself that is causing the reaction. Maybe it’s an excipient, binder or solvent used in the manufacturing process.

I don’t see how you could possibly be allergic to a good protein source like meat… you just can’t build muscle on starch alone.

-Eric