Sustain Alpha

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
[ I really want to try this product, mainly for libido enhancement, but I am not able to find many logs on this, not on your forum and not in here (only Neoborn's one). Is it really that good for libido as you all claim ? Maybe you can give me some links to logs on this product. Thank you.]

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
my friend used it after a cycle of havoc and he said it made him horny as hell!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the kind of feedback i would like to hear. :D but some logs would be nice too. :eek:
Here is a good log on our forum -

You will find sporadic reports around the board. You will also find a lot of feedback on elitefitness and outlawmuscle.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He said that he got gyno from it??? :confused:

During his Sustain use, that particular user had coincidently quit smoking which is known to suppress estrogen levels, likely causing an estrogen rebound once he stopped.

-Pp

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
During his Sustain use, that particular user had coincidently quit smoking which is known to suppress estrogen levels, likely causing an estrogen rebound once he stopped.

-Pp

Ok thank you, will be buying this in the very near future. ;)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've only been on it for 4 days and libido is up, along with penile sensitivity. Bong hit + sustain+ hot chick= great ****in sex.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
You should be quite happy with the 4.0 version. Smell and any irritation issues have been addressed. And if anything comes up, both NP and PP has top notch customer service (whomever you order from).
I got the FREE sample! I incorporated it into my Epi PCT:
Week 1- Stoked/Sustain
Week 2- Stoked/Activate
Week 3- Stoked/Activate/LeanX
Week 4- Stoked/Activate/LeanX

I just started so I cannot comment on effectiveness, but . . .
the smell is very pleasant and it goes on nicely/dries quickly. These were concerns that I read about but I am HAPPY.:cheers:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got the FREE sample! I incorporated it into my Epi PCT:
Week 1- Stoked/Sustain
Week 2- Stoked/Activate
Week 3- Stoked/Activate/LeanX
Week 4- Stoked/Activate/LeanX

I just started so I cannot comment on effectiveness, but . . .
the smell is very pleasant and it goes on nicely/dries quickly. These were concerns that I read about but I am HAPPY.:cheers:
Good to hear!

-Pp