endoamp okay preworkout with stims?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

ive read some people taking PS prior working out with good results (better focus and etc.) of course they took it PWO too.

i take stimulants prior to training and i was wondering if its okay to take 1/2 serving prior and 1/2 serving post.

i understand stimulants raise cortisol and thats the way that works, so i dont want to 'cancel' each other out by adding PS. For example, if they do 'cancel' out i will not get the energy boost that i need from stims, if i do get stimulated but it could cancel out PS anti cort activity so i just wasted endoamp and so on.

hope it works well together...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

ive read some people taking PS prior working out with good results (better focus and etc.) of course they took it PWO too.

i take stimulants prior to training and i was wondering if its okay to take 1/2 serving prior and 1/2 serving post.

i understand stimulants raise cortisol and thats the way that works, so i dont want to 'cancel' each other out by adding PS. For example, if they do 'cancel' out i will not get the energy boost that i need from stims, if i do get stimulated but it could cancel out PS anti cort activity so i just wasted endoamp and so on.

hope it works well together...
PS doesn’t really have an effect on the CNS. [or atleast not an immediate suppressive or sedative effect that would cancel out your stims]

So yeah, you could use the EndoAmp pre-workout without any problems.

-Pp