Dermacrine and nettle root....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

Dermacrine and nettle root....

I feel as tho I'm one of those people who cant convert Dermacrine into testoserone very well, I say this because it appears as tho my libido suffers a bit while on Dermacrine.

My thoughts are to start using some potent nettle root extract/test booster(Thermolife T-Bol) for 2 reasons: to continue to stimulate LH pulse as well as lower SHBG's alowing the dermacrine to make a full conversion to testosterone.

Would the higher binding affinity of nettle root to shbg allow for a more likely conversion of Dermacrine to testosterone?

Thank You.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    I feel as tho I'm one of those people who cant convert Dermacrine into testoserone very well, I say this because it appears as tho my libido suffers a bit while on Dermacrine.

My thoughts are to start using some potent nettle root extract/test booster(Thermolife T-Bol) for 2 reasons: to continue to stimulate LH pulse as well as lower SHBG's alowing the dermacrine to make a full conversion to testosterone.

Would the higher binding affinity of nettle root to shbg allow for a more likely conversion of Dermacrine to testosterone?

Thank You.
    For increased DHEA --> Testosterone I would opt for a high potency long jack product w/ the Dermacrine.

The nettle may help for offsetting part of the hormones from SHBG, but it wont really increase the steroidogenic enzyme conversion rate.

-Pp
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%

Thank you.

The T-Bol (thermolife) has a potent longjack extract in it, so I'm gonna see if it helps make a more succesful test conversion.

I find it odd that you choose Longjack over nettle for this purpose tho. I have seen some bloodwork posted that shows how reliable nettle is at lowering SHBG, but either way the T-bol has both, so I'm good to go....
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    Thank you.

The T-Bol (thermolife) has a potent longjack extract in it, so I'm gonna see if it helps make a more succesful test conversion.

I find it odd that you choose Longjack over nettle for this purpose tho. I have seen some bloodwork posted that shows how reliable nettle is at lowering SHBG, but either way the T-bol has both, so I'm good to go....
    Nettle is great for offsetting SHBG. I mentioned long jack for its purported ability to increase steroidogenic enzyme activity, not offset or lower SHBG.

IMO, you want something that can increase steroidogenic enzyme activity to help increase the conversion of DHEA --- > Adione --- > Testosterone.

Eitherway, The T-bol sounds like a fine choice.

-Pp
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Hey guys I'm going to run a stack of dermacrine, dermatherm and LJ100 bulk. I'm 27, 5'11'' 190lbs at about 15%. I want to lean out to about 7-8%. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. I get my stuff next week. Eric is the triceps a good spot for dermacrine? I really hope dermatherm deliverers. I hate having love handles.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    Hey guys I'm going to run a stack of dermacrine, dermatherm and LJ100 bulk. I'm 27, 5'11'' 190lbs at about 15%. I want to lean out to about 7-8%. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. I get my stuff next week. Eric is the triceps a good spot for dermacrine? I really hope dermatherm deliverers. I hate having love handles.
    The DermaTherm does a great job of releasing fat for energy, but you have to be in a calorie deficit to burn off this fat.

Do you have a good ketogenic diet lined up? Red meat is the perfect food for dropping fat. Its the most thermogenic protein you can eat and is a great source BCAAs and carnitine.

-Pp
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

My diet has been getting alot better. I just lost like 20 pounds in six weeks. I just need to lose that last little bit. I kinda let myself go for a while. I will be using r ala and alcr to help shuttle that released fat into the mitochondria. I have some basic cuts a simple thermo on hand too. I think I have all the bases covered how we will see how effective the products will be. Eric I have a question a member told me that this stack may shut me down and give some adverse effect b/c both products contain DHEA.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

My diet has been getting alot better. I just lost like 20 pounds in six weeks. I just need to lose that last little bit. I kinda let myself go for a while. I will be using r ala and alcr to help shuttle that released fat into the mitochondria. I have some basic cuts a simple thermo on hand too. I think I have all the bases covered how we will see how effective the products will be. Eric I have a question a member told me that this stack may shut me down and give some adverse effect b/c both products contain DHEA.
    The combination will suppress your natural hormone production, so it would be a good idea to keep the cycle short [4 weeks] or use Sustain Alpha afterwards if you plan on going longer.

-Pp
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The combination will suppress your natural hormone production, so it would be a good idea to keep the cycle short [4 weeks] or use Sustain Alpha afterwards if you plan on going longer.

-Pp
    Is it ok to use leviathan reload and dermacrine together ?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Is it ok to use leviathan reload and dermacrine together ?
    Ingredients?

-Pp
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Ingredients?

-Pp
    pea,hordenine,tribulus terrestris
    (80%saponins;20%protodioscin), caffeine anhydrous,3,3diindolymethane,c oleus forskohlli 20%,acacia rigidula extract,velvet bean extract(20% i-dopa),phylithanus niruri 10%,ficus bengalensis extract 10:1=907 mg,yohimbinr hcl,11-hydroxy yohimbine+9 mg
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    pea,hordenine,tribulus terrestris
    (80%saponins;20%protodioscin), caffeine anhydrous,3,3diindolymethane,c oleus forskohlli 20%,acacia rigidula extract,velvet bean extract(20% i-dopa),phylithanus niruri 10%,ficus bengalensis extract 10:1=907 mg,yohimbinr hcl,11-hydroxy yohimbine+9 mg
    This would be fine with the Dermacrine, but Id personaly save something like this for afterwards [PCT].

-Pp
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

First impressions. Dermacine smells good. It has a citrus like smell reminds of an avant transdermal. Dermatherm smells like Dentyne gum. The consistency of both gels is similar to a aftershave lotion or something. Very easy to use. I always had problems with dermabolics and avant because they were so runny and the pump would never work. So far so good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stinging Nettle/Nettle Root
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
  2. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:13 AM
  3. Nettle Root
    By Tumey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5