Patches

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about transdermal patches?

I think they're even better than transdermal sprays, you can wear the patch in the shower, and probably the delivery is even better. and more progressive during the day, its easiest to apply the desired quantity, prevents evaporation, clothes don't interfere with it, etc...

There's a lot of products selling in patches now:
EVRA: The contraceptive transdermal patch | SHPHK
EMEA Application For Nenad(R) (lisuride) Transdermal Patch And Subcutaneous Infusion For Parkinson's And Restless Leg Syndrome
Selegiline transdermal patch (Emsam) for major depressive disorder.(Product/service evaluation) - American Family Physician | Encyclopedia.com
Nicotine Patch -- familydoctor.org
Weight Loss Made Simple! | Patch It To Lose Weight! Lose Weight & Inches,Boost Energy,Curb Cravings,Stop Overeating,Reduce Body Fat, Enhance Muscle Tone, Improve Sleep, Clincally Proven

And there is various systems:
Transdermal systems education from 3M Drug

I think that technology could improve your products.

Could you make a "patched" version of Dermacrine?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
That would be SICK BRO!!! I like this dudes thinking,,,this is obviously a customer of PP products with a GREAT SUGGESTION.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although patches can enhance delivery in that little area, the skin becomes more rash prone.

You guys would really want a patch? Wouldnt that get annoying?

-Pp

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Not to me. My life is so busy and to rub on **** and tell me not to shower when I feel dirty is NOT COOL! I mean the patch on my shoulder, or my hip..definitely doable. or anywhere you like. I could deal with patches being on me Maybe more patches for multiple places to help prevent rashing...

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Not to me. My life is so busy and to rub on **** and tell me not to shower when I feel dirty is NOT COOL! I mean the patch on my shoulder, or my hip..definitely doable. or anywhere you like. I could deal with patches being on me for in multiple places to help prevent rashing...
+1

IMO patches would be easiest to apply, dont evaporate, can be used under clothes (they has an external layer that protect to interfere with clothes), the product can be delivered during a lot of hours without problems of sweat, humidity, rubbing with clothes, evaporation, etc...)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
JBerto,
Great thinking man, that thought had never even crossed my mind before. For optimal delivery, I'd absolutely be interested in such a product. A question however would be how much is to be gained by a constant flow from a patch... would have to be signifigantly larger or it just wouldn't fly mainstream... great thinking though!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
If this product comes out before the end of my cycle...i'll be glad to test.