The Smell

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

The Smell

Can anyone tell me if Dermacrine smells like Sustain Alpha? I ask because the smell of Sustain Alpha almost makes me sick and I had to stop using it. I want to try Dermacrine, but if it smells like Sustain, I'll pass on it. Thank you.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Dermacrine smells like Sustain Alpha? I ask because the smell of Sustain Alpha almost makes me sick and I had to stop using it. I want to try Dermacrine, but if it smells like Sustain, I'll pass on it. Thank you.
    I know what your mean about the old Sustain Alpha. Dermacrine does not smell like that. Dermacrine has more of a fresh citrus scent to it. What batch # was your Sustain?? We have made some improvements on the Sustain Alpha and the smell is much more pleasant
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.92%

Sustain Alpha has a quite pungent smell, but it's not bad at all once it "settles" into your skin. It actually smells good after that, from what I've been told by the ladies at least.

Dermacrine smells much better though in comparison.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    I have used the old smelly Sustain Alpha and the newer batch doesnt even compare, it actually smells quite good.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%

I just got a bottle of Sustain about a week ago and it smells great. I wish I had an earlier batch to compare it to, but this is the first time I've used it. I believe it's the sandlewood oil that is most dominating, although there is just a hint of the caesar salad smell (but not much) that I've heard some people compare it to.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    I just got a bottle of Sustain about a week ago and it smells great. I wish I had an earlier batch to compare it to, but this is the first time I've used it. I believe it's the sandlewood oil that is most dominating, although there is just a hint of the caesar salad smell (but not much) that I've heard some people compare it to.
    Well, we are just glad to hear its pleasant. ;-)

-Pp
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    Yep! I used the batch just before the current 4.0. The smell was not bad at all.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. smell
    By blaclsvteccrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. smell of torem?
    By cmass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. Whats that smell?
    By nsr54 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25