The Smell

1meand

Awards
Can anyone tell me if Dermacrine smells like Sustain Alpha? I ask because the smell of Sustain Alpha almost makes me sick and I had to stop using it. I want to try Dermacrine, but if it smells like Sustain, I'll pass on it. Thank you.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me if Dermacrine smells like Sustain Alpha? I ask because the smell of Sustain Alpha almost makes me sick and I had to stop using it. I want to try Dermacrine, but if it smells like Sustain, I'll pass on it. Thank you.
I know what your mean about the old Sustain Alpha. Dermacrine does not smell like that. Dermacrine has more of a fresh citrus scent to it. What batch # was your Sustain?? We have made some improvements on the Sustain Alpha and the smell is much more pleasant

buff18

buff18

Awards
Sustain Alpha has a quite pungent smell, but it's not bad at all once it "settles" into your skin. It actually smells good after that, from what I've been told by the ladies at least.

Dermacrine smells much better though in comparison.

Nunchaku

Awards
I have used the old smelly Sustain Alpha and the newer batch doesnt even compare, it actually smells quite good.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I just got a bottle of Sustain about a week ago and it smells great. I wish I had an earlier batch to compare it to, but this is the first time I've used it. I believe it's the sandlewood oil that is most dominating, although there is just a hint of the caesar salad smell (but not much) that I've heard some people compare it to.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Sustain about a week ago and it smells great. I wish I had an earlier batch to compare it to, but this is the first time I've used it. I believe it's the sandlewood oil that is most dominating, although there is just a hint of the caesar salad smell (but not much) that I've heard some people compare it to.
Well, we are just glad to hear its pleasant. ;-)

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep! I used the batch just before the current 4.0. The smell was not bad at all.