Thank you PP - AnabolicMinds.com

Thank you PP

1. New Member
    Answers

Thank you PP

Thank you for making products that really works!
    This is the second time i'm using Sustain Alpha and i'm lovin it!
    Like 3 days after I started my PCT I was waking up with morning wood. I'm also using 20mg nolva per day dont feel any need to go higher. I've also just recently added Diesel Test hardcore to the mix.

I love this newer version of the product, the first one I used worked fine, but that smell!!! I smelled like sausage =\
    I like the smell of the new one =)

I also have one question, for how long kan I keep using this stuff? I know you should cycle off test boosters. Does this apply to Sustain Alpha also?

2. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nunchaku View Post
    Thank you for making products that really works!
    This is the second time i'm using Sustain Alpha and i'm lovin it!
    Like 3 days after I started my PCT I was waking up with morning wood. I'm also using 20mg nolva per day dont feel any need to go higher. I've also just recently added Diesel Test hardcore to the mix.

I love this newer version of the product, the first one I used worked fine, but that smell!!! I smelled like sausage =\
    I like the smell of the new one =)

I also have one question, for how long kan I keep using this stuff? I know you should cycle off test boosters. Does this apply to Sustain Alpha also?
    You can stay on as long as you like, but I like to cycle it every few weeks... so 3 weeks on, 1 week off, 3 weeks on, ect.

Its up to you...

-Eric