sustain alpha-about to use - AnabolicMinds.com

sustain alpha-about to use

1. New Member

sustain alpha-about to use

So I am going to start the Test recovery stack soon(packaging was amazing- everything was bubble wrapped on an individual basis for each product). I am looking at the directions for the sustain alpha provided in the shipment and I am confused about the best application sites, or if there is any difference as the picture on the directions put a blue box everywhere besides the head.

My initial thoughts is that as it is transdermal that thin skin areas like forearms, calves would be best. But discussion always was about applying on the upper torso and now your site includes the legs.

Are there ideal best sites and should rotating of sites be involved?

2. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Can't speak for PP here but you are right, then skinned areas and areas with less hair will be beneficial for transdermal products (regardless of the particular product).

The chest is usually targeted as thats where estrogen can bind leading to gyno, or at least thats the mentality of many people who use td products.

I always rotate sites although I'm unsure if saturation to the point of reduced efficacy is really a legitamate concern.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Can't speak for PP here but you are right, then skinned areas and areas with less hair will be beneficial for transdermal products (regardless of the particular product).

The chest is usually targeted as thats where estrogen can bind leading to gyno, or at least thats the mentality of many people who use td products.

I always rotate sites although I'm unsure if saturation to the point of reduced efficacy is really a legitamate concern.
    Thanks,

I believe from some more reading that sustain alpha is best on thin skin areas, and Dermacrine the shoulder and upper back as those areas have the highest concentration of enzymes required to make hormonal conversions.

Hence, as sustain alpha does not need hormonal conversion than thin skin areas would provide the bes absorption.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I read on some old threads that you can give a pump on the scrotum for some direct action if it makes you happy Although I'm not up to speed on how much aromatization occurs there.
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I read on some old threads that you can give a pump on the scrotum for some direct action if it makes you happy Although I'm not up to speed on how much aromatization occurs there.
    The scrotum is the best area for Sustain Alpha... go figure.

-Pp
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The scrotum is the best area for Sustain Alpha... go figure.

-Pp

Any other places than that are better as well such as forearms and calfs? How about application on the neck?
  7. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Any other places than that are better as well such as forearms and calfs? How about application on the neck?
    Yes, the neck is good too. The abdomen and general torso area is fine for application too.

-Pp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By rulk22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha?!
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. Epi w/ Sustain Alpha PCT