sustain alpha-about to use

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
So I am going to start the Test recovery stack soon(packaging was amazing- everything was bubble wrapped on an individual basis for each product). I am looking at the directions for the sustain alpha provided in the shipment and I am confused about the best application sites, or if there is any difference as the picture on the directions put a blue box everywhere besides the head.

My initial thoughts is that as it is transdermal that thin skin areas like forearms, calves would be best. But discussion always was about applying on the upper torso and now your site includes the legs.

Are there ideal best sites and should rotating of sites be involved?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for PP here but you are right, then skinned areas and areas with less hair will be beneficial for transdermal products (regardless of the particular product).

The chest is usually targeted as thats where estrogen can bind leading to gyno, or at least thats the mentality of many people who use td products.

I always rotate sites although I'm unsure if saturation to the point of reduced efficacy is really a legitamate concern.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for PP here but you are right, then skinned areas and areas with less hair will be beneficial for transdermal products (regardless of the particular product).

The chest is usually targeted as thats where estrogen can bind leading to gyno, or at least thats the mentality of many people who use td products.

I always rotate sites although I'm unsure if saturation to the point of reduced efficacy is really a legitamate concern.
Thanks,

I believe from some more reading that sustain alpha is best on thin skin areas, and Dermacrine the shoulder and upper back as those areas have the highest concentration of enzymes required to make hormonal conversions.

Hence, as sustain alpha does not need hormonal conversion than thin skin areas would provide the bes absorption.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I read on some old threads that you can give a pump on the scrotum for some direct action if it makes you happy ;) Although I'm not up to speed on how much aromatization occurs there.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read on some old threads that you can give a pump on the scrotum for some direct action if it makes you happy ;) Although I'm not up to speed on how much aromatization occurs there.
The scrotum is the best area for Sustain Alpha... go figure.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any other places than that are better as well such as forearms and calfs? How about application on the neck?
Yes, the neck is good too. The abdomen and general torso area is fine for application too.

-Pp