Sustain Alpha

buff18

buff18

Awards
On July 21st I started my Test Recovery Stack and today I ran out of Sustain. I've been using 4 pumps a day for 20 days now, isn't it suppose to last another week at least? I know when I received my shipment the bottle wasn't completely full. I figured this was normal, because you do have to shake before each use. Started Endoamp the same day and have a pretty good amount left, at least at enough to get me through another 9 or 10 days. Anyone else have this problem? Kinda worried that my test will not fully recover.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On July 21st I started my Test Recovery Stack and today I ran out of Sustain. I've been using 4 pumps a day for 20 days now, isn't it suppose to last another week at least? I know when I received my shipment the bottle wasn't completely full. I figured this was normal, because you do have to shake before each use. Started Endoamp the same day and have a pretty good amount left, at least at enough to get me through another 9 or 10 days. Anyone else have this problem? Kinda worried that my test will not fully recover.
Is it possible that there is more left in the bottle… that you could pour out if you remove the pumper?

We have some sample bottles here we could ship you if you really feel the bottle was shorted. Shoot me an email with your info if your interested.

([email protected])

-Eric

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
PP guys stepping up as usual... awesome!

buff18

buff18

Awards
Is it possible that there is more left in the bottle… that you could pour out if you remove the pumper?

We have some sample bottles here we could ship you if you really feel the bottle was shorted. Shoot me an email with your info if your interested.

([email protected])

-Eric
Much appreciated, you have email.

buff18

buff18

Awards

([email protected])

-Eric
Eric, I emailed you but I never heard anything back. Still possible for a sample bottle?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric, I emailed you but I never heard anything back. Still possible for a sample bottle?
Absolutely bro... Perhaps your email got sent to our spam (or our reply got sent to your spam)

You can also just send me your info through PM.

Thanks.

-Pp

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
customer service like that just reminds me why I like Pp products... the quality from start to finish is just sky high.

Terencec

Awards
Off topic some..
But what is the best way to apply it.
Is it better to apply it over a wider area practically until it vanishes.
Or over a smaller area with a thicker coat remaining.

Thx

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Off topic some..
But what is the best way to apply it.
Is it better to apply it over a wider area practically until it vanishes.
Or over a smaller area with a thicker coat remaining.

Thx
Wide area... spread thin.

-Pp