Dermatherm and Clen?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this? I used dermatherm for about 2 weeks but stopped early to wait on some clen to add. BTW, I love the smell of this stuff and the lotion is super easy to apply. My skin does get crazy red if applied after a shower, but doesnt really burn.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this? I used dermatherm for about 2 weeks but stopped early to wait on some clen to add. BTW, I love the smell of this stuff and the lotion is super easy to apply. My skin does get crazy red if applied after a shower, but doesnt really burn.
Yes, this would be a nice stack if you like the effects of clen.

-Pp

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use it transdermally, mixed with the dermatherm as I really dont care for the clen sides taken orally. I think Napalm was recommended to be mixed with 30 mls of liquid clen. Would this work with dermatherm as well?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was going to use it transdermally, mixed with the dermatherm as I really dont care for the clen sides taken orally. I think Napalm was recommended to be mixed with 30 mls of liquid clen. Would this work with dermatherm as well?

Remember, the new dermatherm is a totally new formula, which already has a locally active stimulant.

If you really must try it, then it will probably work, I just hate the sides of clen.

-Eric

JGank

Awards
how does this product compare to avant labs naplam? I want to try a topical spot reducer.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how does this product compare to avant labs naplam? I want to try a topical spot reducer.
Both products are working by different mechanism. I think you would get excellent results by cycling the two products, say 4 weeks on one, then 4 weeks on another.

-Pp