Fadogia Product? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fadogia Product?

Fadogia Product?

I read in another thread somewhere that you guys are working on a possible Fadogia product?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting...

I hear very good things about Fadogia, but I just have misgivings about trying Omega's T-Force because of all the underfiled cap issues.

If PP came out with something I'm sure there wouldn't be any quality control issues as there has been nothing but glowing reviews of their products. I will be trying a few soon for myself.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by amadorian View Post
    I read in another thread somewhere that you guys are working on a possible Fadogia product?
    Where did you hear this?

-Eric
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

someone's in troooouble lol...

or it's just complete nonsense.

I'm off to read about fadogia, because frankly I don;t have a clue what it is.

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I was interested in Fadogia, but recently I know Muscle Pharm pulled the Fadogia out of Battle Fuel because of a study they found that showed it lowered Test levels, although I never saw that study.
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was interested in Fadogia, but recently I know Muscle Pharm pulled the Fadogia out of Battle Fuel because of a study they found that showed it lowered Test levels, although I never saw that study.
    I can tell you this.. I had blood work done and total test was mid 400's, after 2 months of fadogia it was low 300's.. However my libido was through the roof on fadogia.. I only had total test taken, so i don't have a whole lot of knowledge on what else changed(free/lh,etc)

It could have been coicidental, but it does go along with what you are saying.
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I never got jack shi1 from fadogia..neither pos or neg.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

If it was divanil not fadogia I would say perhaps it freed up more test and therefore decreased total test via feedback, but that`s not how Fadogia is expected to work.

Quote Originally Posted by amadorian View Post
    “They can not get the main ingredents that makes it. Its so hard to find. Also other reasons. Its ok though becuase I will have a product just like it for sale very soon. Same main ingredent. Needto always has the hook ups.”

You inferred that we would carry a fadogia product from this?! Lol…

Needto doesn’t work for us, but he does rep for us and bring us a lot of business… I think people assume he works in our office or something…

Its funny you ask about the fadogia though, because Anthony actually called me to talk about this a couple weeks ago. (ie, to carry MyoGenX as a primordial product) Although we haven’t settled on anything yet…

-Pp

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    “They can not get the main ingredents that makes it. Its so hard to find. Also other reasons. Its ok though becuase I will have a product just like it for sale very soon. Same main ingredent. Needto always has the hook ups.”

Needto doesn’t work for us, but he does rep for us and bring us a lot of business… I think people assume he works in our office or something…

Its funny you ask about the fadogia though, because Anthony actually called me to talk about this a couple weeks ago. (ie, to carry MyoGenX as a primordial product) Although we haven’t settled on anything yet…

-Pp
    so if you are even considering carrying myogenx, i take it you consider it to be a sound product. i have heard some talk about myoenx, but not much from people whose opinions i trust, your opinion i would value.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

-Pp

VERY interested on your take of his products.

I am sitting on two myo/cyo stacks. Reviews are few and mixed.

I was wondering if this stuff is any good or not. I got it cheap(as usual), but dont want to waste 30/60 days on it.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i have primal male, and i know some people who used the cryo/myo stack and said worked wonders/
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i have primal male, and i know some people who used the cryo/myo stack and said worked wonders/
    thanks for the response crazy.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. fadogia question?
    By jep in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 07:46 PM
  2. Who wants bulk fadogia?
    By thebigboss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:25 PM
  3. How did you respond to Fadogia ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements