Paragon dosing

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I purchase, I wanna make sure the way I would dose is effective...

Directions say best taken with meals... Following IF, I can't take with a meal in the AM upon rising. I CAN take with meals during feed window, like once at 6-7pm and onceat 9-10pm. Would those two timings be too close together ? Must paragon be taken with meals? I'm assuming yes bc it would need fats to help absorb the vitamin k and d..

To summarize, would this dosing work?

1 cap 9am empty stomach
1 cap 6pm w food
1 cap 9-10pm w food..
Some days I could take every dose with food and some days the evening doses can be more spread out.. Just wanna have my bases covered!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I purchase, I wanna make sure the way I would dose is effective...

Directions say best taken with meals... Following IF, I can't take with a meal in the AM upon rising. I CAN take with meals during feed window, like once at 6-7pm and onceat 9-10pm. Would those two timings be too close together ? Must paragon be taken with meals? I'm assuming yes bc it would need fats to help absorb the vitamin k and d..

To summarize, would this dosing work?

1 cap 9am empty stomach
1 cap 6pm w food
1 cap 9-10pm w food..
Some days I could take every dose with food and some days the evening doses can be more spread out.. Just wanna have my bases covered!
The reasoning for the recommended dosing on the bottle is to easy any gastro problems some ppl have to daa and to help stable blood with our anti E built in...no need to over think it...I personally fast as well when I cut so I found my sweet spot to be 2 caps with my first meal then 1 cap with my last meal

So for you 6pm 2 caps
10pm 1 cap

Also I'm sure you've seen the sale on paragon for 22$? :) plus you get a free tee!

Good luck brother and keep killing the VL log :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reasoning for the recommended dosing on the bottle is to easy any gastro problems some ppl have to daa and to help stable blood with our anti E built in...no need to over think it...I personally fast as well when I cut so I found my sweet spot to be 2 caps with my first meal then 1 cap with my last meal

So for you 6pm 2 caps
10pm 1 cap

Also I'm sure you've seen the sale on paragon for 22$? :) plus you get a free tee!

Awesome thx. Picking it up.. Running in march with anabeta n micro !

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And mag creatine chelate, beta al, Anabolic pump, alcar and ergoburn nmt.. Need to figure out what stimulant fat burner I want to throw in :)
Thermadex all the way bro specially with it's diuretic in it and it's only 20$ man

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Thermadex all the way bro specially with it's diuretic in it and it's only 20$ man
Agreed! We try and make our products extremely synergistic with one another!

Keep us informed of how you do on your cycle!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Will do. Won't be til march, stacked with anabeta ! Don't think I'm gonna go for therma bc I don't want/need a diuretic in march in CT lol.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established

So for you 6pm 2 caps
10pm 1 cap

You CAN'T beat that price. $22 and a free tee! DAYUM!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established

Yet another reason PNI will be rising to the top!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
EBroser

EBroser

Awards
How strong of an AI effect are we looking at with this?
To be honest, this is the affect I noticed the most with Paragon! In two weeks of use I started dropping sub-Q water and my muscles became more separated, dense and defined. By week 3 my vascularity was getting crazy!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, this is the affect I noticed the most with Paragon! In two weeks of use I started dropping sub-Q water and my muscles became more separated, dense and defined. By week 3 my vascularity was getting crazy!
Awesome

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
And I am not blowing "company rep smoke." I worked with EFX before this and really liked (and still do) their Test Charge, but even with the Aroma Block they added I still saw water weight gain and more "bulk." But with the Paragon I just got hard as nails with no extra dieting/cardio!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I am not blowing "company rep smoke." I worked with EFX before this and really liked (and still do) their Test Charge, but even with the Aroma Block they added I still saw water weight gain and more "bulk." But with the Paragon I just got hard as nails with no extra dieting/cardio!
Nice to see honest response and integrity. I also love Test Charge, and I will try Paragon soon.
Thank you

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds perfect can't wait. I'll be sure to post a review