Awards
  • Established
Prodigy does amazing things for ALL creatures!! LOL

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy does amazing things for ALL creatures!! LOL
Lol...love the product. You could drop the arginine an increase the CM or agmatine content. It's still a staple moving forward for me. Was looking at some others but I will stick with something I know works. One question though the label has 30 servings on it and websites have 25 as the total. So which is correct?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...love the product. You could drop the arginine an increase the CM or agmatine content. It's still a staple moving forward for me. Was looking at some others but I will stick with something I know works. One question though the label has 30 servings on it and websites have 25 as the total. So which is correct?
30 servings our new label were fixed :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm running through a tub right now - most notable benefit is relaxed focus and getting to tap into that reserve energy to bust out the last few reps. I second the mention for more agmatine.

-OS-Team AppNut

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Thanks for the feedback gents. I will discuss with the CEO.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding that Prodigy might be too powerful! :) I may have to reserve it for my morning workouts. I took it around 4:30 yesterday and at 9:30 I was still rocking.

The length of the energy it gives you is in a league of it's own. I really like that it seems to creep up on you too. It doesn't "SMACK" you right away. It hits and keeps coming on stronger and stronger. I feel it kick in about 1/2 way through my workout!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Brother - try only half dose or if used for an afternoon workout do what I do...1/2 scoop pre-training and 1/2 scoop sipped on WHILE training mixed with BCAA's, etc. Works amazing this way!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take half scoop in the morning on my way to work with 1 scoop BCAAs until I break my fast and then 1 full scoop pre workout

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I am getting to the point where I am almost craving the taste. I love the watermelon flavoring and I'm not usually a watermelon guy. It's not too sweet at all. I love the bite it has!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting to the point where I am almost craving the taste. I love the watermelon flavoring and I'm not usually a watermelon guy. It's not too sweet at all. I love the bite it has!
My fav flavor :) just sent some of my bros on here 20 samples total :) MAKE IT RAIN PRODIGY

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I have some fruit punch too, but haven't tried it. How's the fruit punch?

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I have some fruit punch too, but haven't tried it. How's the fruit punch?
Very good IMHO...It doesnt have the over powering tartness like others I have tried.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do y'all take it for the stims? - that part looks decent. The creatine, taurine, beta-alanine, cit malate, arginine and maybe agmatine in one scoop don't look high enough...no offense...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Do y'all take it for the stims? - that part looks decent. The creatine, taurine, beta-alanine, cit malate, arginine and maybe agmatine in one scoop don't look high enough...no offense...
No I take it for all the ergogenic benefits it offers. Trust me its dosed quite well. 12.5 gram serving.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take out the Arginine and increase the Gplc by 50% and agmintne other 50%

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I take it for all the ergogenic benefits it offers. Trust me its dosed quite well. 12.5 gram serving.
From the label

Nitric Oxide & Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, L-Citrulline-D,L-Malate, 2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid
6,500 mg **
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix:
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
So a total of 6.5g of blended Beta-Alanine, Cit malate, and arginine, meaning that at most 1 scoop has ~2.17g of each. Not great.

Even less of the "Cell volumizing matrix" - 4.5g total, so at best that's ~1g each DCM, taurine, vitC, COP and less than that for agmatine. For decent doses, I'd want 3-5g of actual creatine (not including malate or phosphate moieties) and same for the taurine. That alone would add up to more than the whole 'blend' has.

Maybe 2 scoops would fix things, but then you have to deal with the increased stims, which is a real caveat.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
From the label

So a total of 6.5g of blended Beta-Alanine, Cit malate, and arginine, meaning that at most 1 scoop has ~2.17g of each. Not great.

Even less of the "Cell volumizing matrix" - 4.5g total, so at best that's ~1g each DCM, taurine, vitC, COP and less than that for agmatine. For decent doses, I'd want 3-5g of actual creatine (not including malate or phosphate moieties) and same for the taurine. That alone would add up to more than the whole 'blend' has.

Maybe 2 scoops would fix things, but then you have to deal with the increased stims, which is a real caveat.

To each his own. I've used it at one scoop with success and will continue to. I get it you don't plan to use it and you've made that clear.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
From the label

Out of curiousity what is your favorite preworkout?

retrofitted

Awards
Hard to take a company seriously when their rep posts a thread like this. No, your company didn't make anything too powerful.

I agree with Resolve that the ingredients are underdosed. Few companies make a pre with adequate amounts.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the label

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix:
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
Personally I don't like pres with Creatine mono I like adding my own so I like the COP in prodigy if I were to change it at all I'd oust the taurine and the arginine And fill it with a bit more agmatine and cit mal...nothing can be made perfect for everyone but this one does do the trick for me with a little extra agmatine and cit mal I add in some days plus I love the sour taste of the extra cit mal
Hard to take a company seriously when their rep posts a thread like this. No, your company didn't make anything too powerful.

I agree with Resolve that the ingredients are underdosed. Few companies make a pre with adequate amounts.
So any thread title that is a little over zealous makes a company not reputable? I'm sure I could find a million over zealous thread titles on here from all companies and that doesn't make them not reputable by any means
I love PNI and prodigy but seriously that video seems to promote animal cruelty.
Guess you never watched cartoons or saw a fiction movie....you should indulge a little check them out but I promise you when you watch a movie called Jurassic park don't get all worried because it doesn't really exist

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a 'favorite', but have used many over the years and even helped formulate some.

Currently just using bulks + coffee.
Cool, I was just wondering. Your assumption on our blend is off by quite a bit but I do not care to engage in an argument or explaining our product. I am a huge proponent of to each their own :)

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I love PNI and prodigy but seriously that video seems to promote animal cruelty.
Read the disclaimer on the video on the You Tube page please. Thank you.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
mavado

mavado

Awards
I've been on this for two weeks and this stuff is really good. Due to my bad back I intend to chicken out on heavy squats & dead lifts...but on prodigy it's been like yeah whatever. I'm some IT guy who's 5'11" 83KG and squatting 120KG for 5 clean reps. And throughout my session I have enough energy for other body parts...this is something I never had on my leg days. I take one scoop 20 mins before my workout.

So far had no sides like crashes or stim'ed privates. I love it! Please don't change anything.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I've been on this for two weeks and this stuff is really good. Due to my bad back I intend to chicken out on heavy squats & dead lifts...but on prodigy it's been like yeah whatever. I'm some IT guy who's 5'11" 83KG and squatting 120KG for 5 clean reps. And throughout my session I have enough energy for other body parts...this is something I never had on my leg days. I take one scoop 20 mins before my workout.

So far had no sides like crashes or stim'ed privates. I love it! Please don't change anything.
This is awesome news brother! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on Prodigy! Glad we can make you the most powerful IT guy around!!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
This thread has become quite the hot button. LOL.

I think we all know that supp companies are often a bit over zealous. I for one didn't think the title of this thread was over zealous at all. Prodigy is STRONG. You need to be careful on it. I was of all stims for about 5 days and at this point 2 cups of coffee is rocking my world. I wouldn't dare do a full scoop of prodigy right now. And as for some ingredients being underdosed, I find my workouts with prodigy are out of this world, my endurance is better than any other pre I've tried, and my pumps are awesome. I have had some that hit me faster and harder. But I have not had one that gives me the endurance that Prodigy does. I love the flavor as well. As far as not having enough CM, I'm an advocate of using CM post workout so it's in my post wo cocktail anyways.

And as far as the "dog" issue, as Eric said read the disclaimer. I can assure being a close firned of Eric's that's visited him many times, he cares deeply for his canines and would never think of hurting them.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Mackerel! Prodigy lit me on fire! Bench PR of 235 for reps oh yeah!

This is powdered rocket fuel for workouts. I mean I needed a change from my usual PWO but this stuff is powerful.