Did we make Prodigy TOO POWERFUL?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Lol...people take life way to serious sometimes.
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously. Have some fun...lighten up! Ugh!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I sincerely hope you didn't give your dog a pre-workout,

Did you even watch the video?
    •   

3. I've been on this for two weeks and this stuff is really good. Due to my bad back I intend to chicken out on heavy squats & dead lifts...but on prodigy it's been like yeah whatever. I'm some IT guy who's 5'11" 83KG and squatting 120KG for 5 clean reps. And throughout my session I have enough energy for other body parts...this is something I never had on my leg days. I take one scoop 20 mins before my workout.

So far had no sides like crashes or stim'ed privates. I love it! Please don't change anything.
  4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mavado View Post
    I've been on this for two weeks and this stuff is really good. Due to my bad back I intend to chicken out on heavy squats & dead lifts...but on prodigy it's been like yeah whatever. I'm some IT guy who's 5'11" 83KG and squatting 120KG for 5 clean reps. And throughout my session I have enough energy for other body parts...this is something I never had on my leg days. I take one scoop 20 mins before my workout.

So far had no sides like crashes or stim'ed privates. I love it! Please don't change anything.
    This is awesome news brother! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on Prodigy! Glad we can make you the most powerful IT guy around!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

5. This thread has become quite the hot button. LOL.

I think we all know that supp companies are often a bit over zealous. I for one didn't think the title of this thread was over zealous at all. Prodigy is STRONG. You need to be careful on it. I was of all stims for about 5 days and at this point 2 cups of coffee is rocking my world. I wouldn't dare do a full scoop of prodigy right now. And as for some ingredients being underdosed, I find my workouts with prodigy are out of this world, my endurance is better than any other pre I've tried, and my pumps are awesome. I have had some that hit me faster and harder. But I have not had one that gives me the endurance that Prodigy does. I love the flavor as well. As far as not having enough CM, I'm an advocate of using CM post workout so it's in my post wo cocktail anyways.

And as far as the "dog" issue, as Eric said read the disclaimer. I can assure being a close firned of Eric's that's visited him many times, he cares deeply for his canines and would never think of hurting them.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

6. Holy Mackerel! Prodigy lit me on fire! Bench PR of 235 for reps oh yeah!

This is powdered rocket fuel for workouts. I mean I needed a change from my usual PWO but this stuff is powerful.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM
  2. Did we miss this one?
    By jboogie in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:55 PM
  3. liqua-sol...did i make a mistake???
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:33 PM