New PNI Board Rep

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Hello
My name is Tom Tank Schaaf...Tank316 on many forum boards. Its an honor to be affilated with PNI and Chad Brooks and the rest of the PNI Team. I have been in the weight game since I was 15 and soon turning 50. I have had my go arounds with 2 r/c surgeries, yet I'm back in the game, I feel great! If anybody needs anything just holler!! I have been using Eric Broser's training systems PRRS and FD/FS since the man created them...Its true, you grow with out plateau!
Once again a huge shout out to Chad as well as Eric for bringing my aboard!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello
My name is Tom Tank Schaaf...Tank316 on many forum boards. Its an honor to be affilated with PNI and Chad Brooks and the rest of the PNI Team. I have been in the weight game since I was 15 and soon turning 50. I have had my go arounds with 2 r/c surgeries, yet I'm back in the game, I feel great! If anybody needs anything just holler!! I have been using Eric Broser's training systems PRRS and FD/FS since the man created them...Its true, you grow with out plateau!
Once again a huge shout out to Chad as well as Eric for bringing my aboard!!
You new to the site as well? Can only see post count on the app.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
It's an honor to have anyone affiliated with PNI!great company all around.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Thank you Tank for joining me/PNI, as we are set to do some very BIG things in this industry!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
It's an honor to have anyone affiliated with PNI!great company all around.
Thanks Mack411....I'm sold on PNI. Like I have said to some of my clients, I tested Prodigy on a cardio day, it was an intense, very focused 1 hr session. Tonight is bi's and tri's....cant wait!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Tank for joining me/PNI, as we are set to do some very BIG things in this industry!
I know that whatever you get envolved in Eric turns to pure gold. Thats because of your dedication/desire/knowledge for this sport, but also how you approach life in general!!!! Once agin, its my honor!!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
TANK, my long time friend! I'm stoked to have you here and even more excited to be on teh same team FINALLY!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Wow, Chad and I have truly assembled the "Dream Team" for PNI/Broser Built!

Tank, Kyle, Luke and the amazing Ricky!!!

Game on!