PNI's Physique Transformation Specialist Eric Broser Q & A!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob
    Eric, could you lay out a good stack/run with PNI's D-test and Paragon?
    No reason to use d-test with paragon just stick to paragon 1 caps split up 3 times a day
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Will be getting to all questions this weekend. Have been away on business! Thank you for your patience.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    To piggy back this question, what are your thoughts on using EAA's + Carbs post workout then eating a whole food meal with protein and carbs 30 minutes later?
    I think this is a good practice, but alternatively you could also do whey hydrolysates/carb immediately post workout and then a meal 30-45 min later. Either will do just fine, although I do like the health/immune boosting qualities of whey biofractions.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Eric, could you lay out a good stack/run with PNI's D-test and Paragon?
    As was mentioned, no need to run D-Test and Paragon together. D-Test can make an excellent adjunct to any other test booster out there that does not contain D-aspartic acid, while Paragon is a standalone that likely is the most powerful booster currently on the market. For most, 3 caps (1 w meals 1, 3, 5) per day for 4-6 week cycles will work wonders. That said, for guys over 200 lbs, perhaps 4 caps is a better dose.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    As was mentioned, no need to run D-Test and Paragon together. D-Test can make an excellent adjunct to any other test booster out there that does not contain D-aspartic acid, while Paragon is a standalone that likely is the most powerful booster currently on the market. For most, 3 caps (1 w meals 1, 3, 5) per day for 4-6 week cycles will work wonders. That said, for guys over 200 lbs, perhaps 4 caps is a better dose.
    Thanks Eric!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP



    •   
       


  6. Awesome! in the next week or 2 I"m actually going to do a 6-8 week run of D-Test then afterward I'll take a few weeks off and move to paragon. Very excited about where these products will take my training and physique!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Awesome! in the next week or 2 I"m actually going to do a 6-8 week run of D-Test then afterward I'll take a few weeks off and move to paragon. Very excited about where these products will take my training and physique!
    Just wait till you use the PARAGON for contest prep!!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  8. Looking forward to answering more questions from the awesome members here!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  9. Hello Eric,

    Can D-test be run with Test Charge to increase synergy?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Hello Eric,

    Can D-test be run with Test Charge to increase synergy?
    Absolutely bro.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Absolutely bro.
    Very cool idea and cool to know the answer!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!
    By bigswole30 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:55 PM
  4. Amazing Transformation pics!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 04:07 PM
  5. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:47 AM
Log in
Log in