Prodigy Watermelon Final Review

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW - Watermelon Prodigy

First, I'd like to thank PNI for this amazing opportunity, and to apologize for not being able to stick past the requested 14 day log. School has been so damn hectic and I really don't have the time to write logs everyday. I honestly wish I had been able to keep a full 30-day log because this product, moreover, this company deserves the best. The rep(s) are just great and helpful. A small company like this is great because they are going to establish a base clientele on the merits of their products, rather than just a big name.

On to the review

Taste: This stuff tastes good. It's not particularly sweet, it is more of a sour/tart watermelon. It's delicious and not cloyingly sweet. I loved the taste and it's up there with the best tasting pre workouts I've ever had. Solid flavor and refreshing. Mixed with anywhere from 2oz-16oz and it's still good no matter what.

Pump: The pump on this stuff is great. It's, at minimum, as good as agmatine. Pumps are fun but not a huge deal with me as their mostly cosmetic. I've had my ROM restricted on some workouts due to the crazy pumps I get.

Endurance/Strength: My endurance seemingly went up on this all around. I didn't start a cycle until 3 weeks into using this stuff so I feel like the endurance was due this product as the cycle would not have kicked in yet. Strength also went up and I hit a few PRs on lifts.

Mixability: As mentioned, it mixes INCREDIBLY well. I threw this in 2oz of water and there was no grit after some shaking. It really mixes fast and dissolves quickly.

Focus/Energy: Now this is where the product truly shines. BA tingles kick in on an empty stomach, not always if one has eaten. The focus is difficult to describe, it is a mixture of tunnel-vision, a strong desire to just be aggressive, and euphoria. I feel like I'm alpha-male and unstoppable on this. It's just incredible. I've never felt anything like this type of focus and invincibility on just a pre-workout. It's simply awesome.

Overall: Best pre-workout that I have ever used. Ever. It gives a determination and drive that is unparalleled to anything on the market. Truly a unique and incredible supplement. I see myself buying this over my protein powder on my supplement list. To me the benefits and effects on this are more noticeable and enjoyable than anything non-hormonal.​

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful final review! I'm glad you witness the crazy focus you get with it...and it's so different from anything else out there that's the best part! Again thank you for the review I hope all goes well in school

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The energy ingredients in this formula look very interesting and I am always looking for a new
preworkout supplement to add to the ones that I use already. I know Nutraplanet has it on
sale right now but anyone know how I may be able to get a sample of it to try out first before
I purchase.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this stuff!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Love Prodigy !!!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved my Prodigy in the mail today....I will be using it Thursday morning...I feel like a little kid in a candy store!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recieved my Prodigy in the mail today....I will be using it Thursday morning...I feel like a little kid in a candy store!
Stuff is amazing!!! The focus is almost scary lol

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today to Tank! I couldn't wait. Did arms in my garage. I wanted to save it until leg day tomorrow but I couldn't. Like Christmas morning when I got home and saw the box on my porch!

First time I used a product with Agmatime. WOW. My garage was no more than 35 degrees tonight and I hadn't eten in 3 hours and I got one of the sickest pupmps ever. It was painful. Good energy. Good focus. Good taste. I'm going to DIG this product!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today to Tank! I couldn't wait. Did arms in my garage. I wanted to save it until leg day tomorrow but I couldn't. Like Christmas morning when I got home and saw the box on my porch!

First time I used a product with Agmatime. WOW. My garage was no more than 35 degrees tonight and I hadn't eten in 3 hours and I got one of the sickest pupmps ever. It was painful. Good energy. Good focus. Good taste. I'm going to DIG this product!
No weights for me this am, but what I like to do with a new product is to try before a cardio session as well....SOLD on Prodigy!
My focus and intensity just in my cardio session alone was AMAZING. been 3 hrs and no crash....Taste was a huge plus also!!!!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Tank, I did the same thing today. I used 1/2 a scoop for my morning cardio and it was the PERFECT amount to get me going, but not feel overly stimmed for 30-min of cardio.

I also have to say, Prodigy for legs was awesome. I did some blood starving sets and the pain from the intense pump was almost too much to bear. Prodigy gives me the best pumps of any pre workout product I've tried. NGorge NOS by ALR gave great pumps, but this supercedes it in that regard!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prodigy shined best with cardio for me because it made it go by fast, and I hate cardio.

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy shined best with cardio for me because it made it go by fast, and I hate cardio.
That's basically what I have been using it for also. My wt room time has been limited, but this will soon change in a few wks!
Glad to hear you like it!!!