Prodigy mini Review #1

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Big thanks to HowWeDo for sending me a few scoops of Prodigy to try out from his personal stash.

So I tried a scoop today for Back/Bi day.

I am not aware of what flavor I was sent but upon first smell - it reminded me of bubblegum when I was a kid. It tasted good too so nothing to report there.

If i had to sum it up in one word: Endurance.

BB rows 5x10 cant say I noticed anything
Deadlifts 10, 8, 6, 4, 1 - that's plus 2 reps on 1 2 3 4 sets.... this is when I went "Oh ****" I just added 2 reps per set!

now here is where I believe it shines - after deadlifts I am usually SHOT OUT!! and struggle to complete my workout - NOT TODAY.

ripped through:
one arm DB rows 12 reps per set (normally 10)
lat shrugs
reverse flys
bb curls - again got more reps per set than normal
db hammer curls - actually struggled here a little
wrist curls - normal

It's perfect he sent me 3 scoops as I have a 3 day split. So tomorrow will be Legs/Shoulders.

I usually take Assault and found this similiar in stim amount, got nice tingles and GREAT FOCUS, better focus than assault.

Thanks again HowWeDo.... looking forward to my next Prodigy workout.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big thanks to HowWeDo for sending me a few scoops of Prodigy to try out from his personal stash.

So I tried a scoop today for Back/Bi day.

I am not aware of what flavor I was sent but upon first smell - it reminded me of bubblegum when I was a kid. It tasted good too so nothing to report there.

If i had to sum it up in one word: Endurance.

BB rows 5x10 cant say I noticed anything
Deadlifts 10, 8, 6, 4, 1 - that's plus 2 reps on 1 2 3 4 sets.... this is when I went "Oh ****" I just added 2 reps per set!

now here is where I believe it shines - after deadlifts I am usually SHOT OUT!! and struggle to complete my workout - NOT TODAY.

ripped through:
one arm DB rows 12 reps per set (normally 10)
lat shrugs
reverse flys
bb curls - again got more reps per set than normal
db hammer curls - actually struggled here a little
wrist curls - normal

It's perfect he sent me 3 scoops as I have a 3 day split. So tomorrow will be Legs/Shoulders.

I usually take Assault and found this similiar in stim amount, got nice tingles and GREAT FOCUS, better focus than assault.

Thanks again HowWeDo.... looking forward to my next Prodigy workout.
Awesome man!!! Glad you see the endurance it provides...I sent you watermelon flavor :) maybe when I get some blueberry I'll send you a scoop of that to try :) thank you again for the review