PNI Prodigy fully unrevealed at last!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure most of you have seen at least 1 thread about the new innovative pre workout presented by PNI call Prodigy...well we are finally releasing all the ingredients :)

image-4030089260.jpg

image-576988511.jpg

We do have blueberry as well

Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, L-Citrulline-D,L-Malate, 2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid
6,500 mg

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg

Energy and Focus Blend
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-Dimethylxanthine, Orchidlean TM (Cymbidium Goeringii Extract), Naringin
1,870 mg

It is an undeniable, irrefutable fact that the genesis of muscular hypertrophy takes place within the 4 walls of your gym. Without heavy, intense, progressive, consistent, ALL-OUT weight training sessions you will forever be running like a skinny hamster in a rusty wheel, continuously FAILING to set your anabolic machinery in motion -- which sadly means just one thing my fellow iron freaks...that you will always look exactly the same. In order to successfully affect change, you must FORCE change! My friends, do you really want your muscles to GROW? Well stop whispering at them and start SCREAMING! This means you should prepare for a balls-to-the-wall-assault on the weights at each and every workout if you desire to go from mediocre to MONSTER...from big to BEAST...from XL to XXXL! PNI's Prodigy was specifically and MASTERFULLY formulated with this very concept in mind!

Prodigy contains a meticulously engineered, precision matrix of maximally synergistic compounds meant to prepare your mind, CNS and muscles for the most explosive, vicious and result-producing workouts you have ever experienced. Within just 30 minutes of consuming your very first serving of Prodigy you will begin to experience the wickedly radical energy and focus producing effects of this ground-breaking, industry-changing formula. Once in the gym you'll hardly recognize yourself as your muscle cells SWELL to new size and your veins literally threaten to burst through your skin! And from your first rep to your last, your strength, stamina, concentration, and relentless desire to tear the weights apart will remain entirely untouched!

So, if you are ready to take your workouts - and physique - to another level, then I dare you to add Prodigy to your supplement arsenal and LITERALLY TURBO CHARGE your muscle-building engine!

If you choose to use Prodigy, be warned of the following effects:

-Muscle pumps so harsh that your skin may tear!

-Intensity so frightening that other gym members may fear you!

-Need to not just lift the weights, but destroy them!

-Tunnel vision so severe you may refuse to leave the gym!

What some people are saying about it....
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JZtRBhMiUk&feature=plcp

Day 1 Leg Day

Leg Press:
6 sets 540 lbs 12 reps

Seated Squat Press:
6 sets 720 lbs reps

Leg Extension:
4 sets 210 lbs 12 reps

Leg Curl:
4 sets 215 lbs 12 reps

Calf Raise:
4 sets 180 lbs 20 Reps or till Failure
3 sets 240 lbs 12 Reps or till failure

Cardio:
25 minutes on the treadmill (Interval Training for 10 mins)

TIME FOR THE REVIEW :D

Energy/Stim Effect:
Great clean/smooth energy. Had a nice buzz going on for the first 10 minutes however it subsided once I got to the gym. Not a drugged out feeling like DMAA consisting pre workouts and no jitters or crash whatsoever. HUGE PLUS. After this workout, I still have great focus and feel like I could actually do some Calculus homework. I tend to crash or yawn a good amount with most pre workouts and surprisingly this is one of the only ones I don't. Definitely one of my favorite stimulant experiences I have had with a pre workout. Most companies tend to go for hardcore stims to get the user to feel cracked out and I hate that. This was the complete opposite.
Score: 9/10

Pump:
Boy did I feel a pump alright. Quads, hamstrings and calves all gorged with blood during my sets. My favorite pump product is Appnut's Drive however, with that product I tend to sometimes have painful pumps which can directly effect my workout experience. With this product the pumps were very enjoyable and noticeable. I never really responded to everyone's favorite pump product (Hemavol) so I can't compare it with that, however like I said, great pumps and I really enjoyed it.
Score: 9/10

Endurance:
This product has my pre workout essentials which are: Creatinol O Phosphate and Citrulline. I respond really well to these ingredients and whenever I take them I blast through my workouts. I definitely did that today. I even did cardio and I am usually to tired to do cardio after my workouts. Like I said above, I'm not even tired right now which is bizarre to me lol
Score:9.5/10

Taste:
Not the best in the world yet it was pretty good. I like a company with different flavors and this blueberry is just awesome. A little bulk nootropic like after taste however. Wasn't that bad at all though.
Score:8/10

Mix-ability:
Did you watch the video? No gritty pieces at all.
Score:10/10

Overall:
This is one of my favorite preworkouts to date. My top three as of now are Craze, Prodigy and SuperPump Max.
Great preworkout PNI; I loved it! :thumbsup:

Final Score:
9.1/10
Day 2

Took a full scoop today and didn't take anything else with stimulants. Full scoop mixed extremely well in 6-8oz water. Tasted good still, maybe a tiny bit more chemical taste noticeable but still tasted good. Would probably be better with a little more water.

Energy: I really don't know how to explain this as "energy" as most people are used to the 1,3 and caffeine energy that is that shaky stimmed feeling. This is so vastly different. I don't really feel any stim effect in that way, but feel like I can go forever in the gym. Literally my muscles are at failure and I still want to lift. The focus is ridiculous. I will have to drink it on my way to the gym from now on as I didn't like the focus feeling while driving. It really does give a tunnel-vision/zoned-in feeling which wasn't great for that. Once I got to the gym it was AMAZING. I loved the focus there. Workout and cardio flew by and felt like I had energy left.

Pump: Did shoulders and abs today so pump wasn't super noticeable but shoulders were pumped up. Also went heavier than normal today.

Endurance: Cardio was a breeze, lifting went the full 4 sets without any real struggle and used heavier weights. Really feel like you can push yourself more on this and not struggle. Similar to how gakic was.

Overall: Really liking this so far. It's the most focus I've ever felt at the gym and the feeling is awesome. It also seems to boost my mood while I'm there. No crash afterwards. Only thing I didn't like was the tunnel vision feeling while driving, about 20 minutes after ingesting. No complaints otherwise.

Workout: Shoulders and Abs

Shoulders

seated DB press: 50s 4x8
Lateral DB raises: 20s 4x10
Reverse pec deck: 80 4x10

Abs
crunches 4x failure
hammer-strength crunches 100 4x10
Flutter kicks 4xfailure
Planks (regular and each side) 3x1.5min for each

Cardio

45min 3.5mph@10% incline
Are you ready to try prodigy? Well we take care of our future customers so here is the deal id love to spread the word of how great this pre workout is so here is the deal....

At some point between now and Friday night I'm going to post "WINNER!" in this thread and if you happen to be the lucky person who posted the last post before my "WINNER!" post you will receive a full tub of prodigy flavor of your choice!!! No log needed just a simple review would be appreciated :)

Attachments

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor would you guys pick? And what flavor ideas does anyone have?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love watermelon but the blueberry sounds interesting.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the watermelon. And a citrus orange similar to what Tang taste like would be awesome man. Pink Lemonade also a good choice for me. But Tang FTW

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love watermelon but the blueberry sounds interesting.
I like the watermelon a lot but the blueberry is certainly different
I'd do the watermelon. And a citrus orange similar to what Tang taste like would be awesome man. Pink Lemonade also a good choice for me. But Tang FTW
and thank you for the ideas :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to try the Blueberry as I absolutely hate Watermellon.

As for flavor ideas, I would love me some Lemonade flavor!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Creamsicle

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've always wanted a supp to taste like this. I can come close when I mix my orange Cycle Support in some vanilla whey. Lol

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've always wanted a supp to taste like this. I can come close when I mix my orange Cycle Support in some vanilla whey. Lol
Done this combo...add in some chopped ice FTW... INCREDIBLE

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, gets it done for sure!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, the typo in the title made me smile :)

Why all the fancy names in the supp facts though? Just say what ingredients are!

3-Aminopropionic Acid = beta-alanine
2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid = arginine
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone = glucuronolactone
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine = caffeine
3,7-Dimethylxanthine = theobromine

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Lol, the typo in the title made me smile :)

Why all the fancy names in the supp facts though? Just say what ingredients are!

3-Aminopropionic Acid = beta-alanine
2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid = arginine
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone = glucuronolactone
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine = caffeine
3,7-Dimethylxanthine = theobromine
Marketing my friend. I am sure everyone appreciates your clarifying though :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you know I want it so you can declare me winner now!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I win yet?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Creamsicle... Wow, now that might be really cool.

Last edited:
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I win?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you guys will really enjoy this product :) I'm addicted!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You SOB's know if you keep posting after me I can't win right? :)

I'll be kind enough to sample all 3 flavors, just send me the tubs!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sneaky post

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unbeatable. But I'm going to the gym so nows your window.