Thermodex Sneak Peak

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Absolutely! I am thinking we select 5 people for each flavor of Prodigy and 10 people for Thermadex!!!
    Excellent Idea ! Now get a website set up please haha, I really wanna order some prodigy to try it out...been out of PWOs for 2 weeks on a quasi-stim break and kinda need one with good pumps !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Excellent Idea ! Now get a website set up please haha, I really wanna order some prodigy to try it out...been out of PWOs for 2 weeks on a quasi-stim break and kinda need one with good pumps !
    Keep your eyes open for a promo thread sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Keep your eyes open for a promo thread sir
    You are my hero haha , a rep in 1 day and already doing promo's , I wanna be like you when I grow up Officer BigGuns
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Excellent Idea ! Now get a website set up please haha, I really wanna order some prodigy to try it out...been out of PWOs for 2 weeks on a quasi-stim break and kinda need one with good pumps !
    HA HA, I would not hold your breath on the website. Our desginer is working on it but it will be a while. I am trying to get a temp one set up.
  5. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    HA HA, I would not hold your breath on the website. Our desginer is working on it but it will be a while. I am trying to get a temp one set up.
    No better place than AM to call home in the meantime!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    HA HA, I would not hold your breath on the website. Our desginer is working on it but it will be a while. I am trying to get a temp one set up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/

    Sell us your stuff here !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I am not sure that would go over well with potential retailers . Once we release it just make sure to request it at NP!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I am not sure that would go over well with potential retailers . Once we release it just make sure to request it at NP!!!!
    the Flying Ninja Monkeys of the Planet shall be demanded to launch this ASAP.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. i'm in would love to log some Thermodex

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post

    More information coming soon. Thermadex is going to raise the bar when it comes to stimulant based fat burners!!!
    In for more info.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    In for more info.
    The technical write up should be done shortly.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    The technical write up should be done shortly.

    cant wait
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  13. looking forward to it

  14. Oh man, Thermadex is on point! Smooth long-lasting energy, great thermo, and great appetite suppression. You guys are going to love this. ;-)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma
    Oh man, Thermadex is on point! Smooth long-lasting energy, great thermo, and great appetite suppression. You guys are going to love this. ;-)
    Logging chances will be coming glad you enjoy it...it's a fantastic formula
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  16. I just got some Thermadex. Could someone give me a ball park range of the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine HCL? Thinking about ECY and using it for my ‘C’ and ‘Y’.

    Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    I just got some Thermadex. Could someone give me a ball park range of the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine HCL? Thinking about ECY and using it for my ‘C’ and ‘Y’.

    Thanks
    I would not recommend combining ephedrine with Thermadex to be honest. A little too much in the way of CNS stimulation to feel safe about you taking both my friend.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  18. Eric is right on the money. Just give Thermadex a try. I think you'll be quite happy with it as a standalone.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak...
    By tims03redfire in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:50 AM
  2. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in