Thermodex Sneak Peak

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established

More information coming soon. Thermadex is going to raise the bar when it comes to stimulant based fat burners!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is one pretty looking bottle...Now reveal the Formula :D!! Can we expect the secret XXXXX stim ingredient in it too?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
That is one pretty looking bottle...Now reveal the Formula :D!! Can we expect the secret XXXXX stim ingredient in it too?
Yes, it will have the XXXX ingredient as well. We started working on this ingredient when all the controversy surrounding 1,3 started happening. We did'nt want to get caught without a replacement and what we stumbled upon was something even better :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes, it will have the XXXX ingredient as well. We started working on this ingredient when all the controversy surrounding 1,3 started happening. We did'nt want to get caught without a replacement and what we stumbled upon was something even better :)
This is good initiative, something that many companies lack in the supplement industry...that drive for innovation :p! Lets see more people get in here and maybe you can drop some hints about it :D!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
This is good initiative, something that many companies lack in the supplement industry...that drive for innovation :p! Lets see more people get in here and maybe you can drop some hints about it :D!
Please help spread the word about us being on here. A lot about the forum has changed since when I started on here in 2002. Once I am back familiar with how everything works I will start getting the tester logs etc up.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fun promos are awesome for introducing new products and stuff!! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, looking forward to what you guys have to offer.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Please help spread the word about us being on here. A lot about the forum has changed since when I started on here in 2002. Once I am back familiar with how everything works I will start getting the tester logs etc up.
Will do so sir :p , you gotta get some Reps going here too and get them running some promos, its the most effective way to get fast detailed reviews, given that your reps do make a good job picking known detailed loggers here (howwwedo, Airborne , Punjabimunde, Fumoney , Breezy , to mention some only I mean, there's way more :p) and doing fun promos to get the community interested and catching their attention hehe. But meanwhile :p some pimping can be done to let everyone know there's a new company here with solid products :D!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

More information coming soon. Thermadex is going to raise the bar when it comes to stimulant based fat burners!!!
Consider my attention grabbed.

01slonoma

Awards
Will do so sir :p , you gotta get some Reps going here too and get them running some promos, its the most effective way to get fast detailed reviews, given that your reps do make a good job picking known detailed loggers here (howwwedo, Airborne , Punjabimunde, Fumoney , Breezy , to mention some only I mean, there's way more :p) and doing fun promos to get the community interested and catching their attention hehe. But meanwhile :p some pimping can be done to let everyone know there's a new company here with solid products :D!
I like where your head is at on this. ;-)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
We will be looking for forum reps this upcoming week. We just want to make sure we choose the right people who share the same passion for the industry as we do. For us this is a passion first, business second.

01Slonoma is a personal friend of mine away from the forums and can vouch that myself and my partners eat, sleep, breath the fitness lifestyle. Having been in the industry for 10 years I didnt want to release any products where the end user can find the same thing from 15 different companies. Each of our products are carefully thought out and offer unique advantages over the competition.

At first glance people will see many recognizable ingredients in the Thermadex but there is one key ingredient that will seperate it from similar products. The same goes with our Prodigy. We were tired of seeing products dosed with heavy stims with a little bit of creatine and beta alanine sprinkled in. If studies show you need 3.2 grams of beta alanine and 3-5 grams of creatine why would you include tiny amounts in your preworkout?? Sure these products makes it "fun" to work out but what are they actually doing to increase performance and help add lean muscle??

OK, I am going off on one of my vents, but will leave it at that.

Defintely stay tuned to the forums this week as we will be looking for 20+ qualified testers of our products.

01slonoma

Awards
Nice! Great opportunity for ppl to try out the new products. :) Yeah, I can't stand "kitchen sink" supps that claim to have effective dosage of all these different ingredients, and then comes with a 3g scoop. lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We will be looking for forum reps this upcoming week. We just want to make sure we choose the right people who share the same passion for the industry as we do. For us this is a passion first, business second.

01Slonoma is a personal friend of mine away from the forums and can vouch that myself and my partners eat, sleep, breath the fitness lifestyle. Having been in the industry for 10 years I didnt want to release any products where the end user can find the same thing from 15 different companies. Each of our products are carefully thought out and offer unique advantages over the competition.

At first glance people will see many recognizable ingredients in the Thermadex but there is one key ingredient that will seperate it from similar products. The same goes with our Prodigy. We were tired of seeing products dosed with heavy stims with a little bit of creatine and beta alanine sprinkled in. If studies show you need 3.2 grams of beta alanine and 3-5 grams of creatine why would you include tiny amounts in your preworkout?? Sure these products makes it "fun" to work out but what are they actually doing to increase performance and help add lean muscle??

Defintely stay tuned to the forums this week as we will be looking for 20+ qualified testers of our products.
Hm I like the focus you give this, it is indeed needed to share the same passion for it.
Now about Prodigy , I really am curious to see the key ingredients pan out, since in fact time for consumption for BA and creatine is non related to performance or LBM development , which can make them Post workout for all the matter, thus the ingredients you are gonna bring into the table intrigue me a lot :p innovation is key in this field and It seems you have it :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm I like the focus you give this, it is indeed needed to share the same passion for it.
Now about Prodigy , I really am curious to see the key ingredients pan out, since in fact time for consumption for BA and creatine is non related to performance or LBM development , which can make them Post workout for all the matter, thus the ingredients you are gonna bring into the table intrigue me a lot :p innovation is key in this field and It seems you have it :D
^^^^ good rep choice for sure!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

I like where you're coming from on a business standpoint and the attention to detail you choose to put in selecting people to rep your company. I'll most definitely be looking for more info on the products, especially the Prodigy.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I like where you're coming from on a business standpoint and the attention to detail you choose to put in selecting people to rep your company. I'll most definitely be looking for more info on the products, especially the Prodigy.
Thanks! We have perfected Prodigy in three flavors (fruit punch, watermelon, and blueberry). I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! We have perfected Prodigy in three flavors (fruit punch, watermelon, and blueberry). I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised!!!
Blueberry color me interested. This is new and novel alone.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry color me interested. This is new and novel alone.
It is my favorite flavor. My fiance also loves it. She is using it in preparation for the Chicago marathon in Oct.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon and blueberry, sign me up!! LOL. I love watermelon flavored anything, and blueberry sounds like a nice change from the norm.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon and blueberry, sign me up!! LOL. I love watermelon flavored anything, and blueberry sounds like a nice change from the norm.
There maybe some logging opportunities coming soon so keep an eye out :)

01slonoma

Awards
That is a great idea to get it out to people. You guys are going to love the Prodigy. I can't wait to check out the Thermadex. Everything Chad and I have talked about and the prototypes I've tried out have been nothing less than a solid product. Now can I get some blueberry up in here, please? ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Absolutely! I am thinking we select 5 people for each flavor of Prodigy and 10 people for Thermadex!!!
Excellent Idea :p! Now get a website set up please haha, I really wanna order some prodigy to try it out...been out of PWOs for 2 weeks on a quasi-stim break and kinda need one with good pumps :p!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent Idea :p! Now get a website set up please haha, I really wanna order some prodigy to try it out...been out of PWOs for 2 weeks on a quasi-stim break and kinda need one with good pumps :p!
Keep your eyes open for a promo thread sir :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Keep your eyes open for a promo thread sir :)
You are my hero haha , a rep in 1 day and already doing promo's , I wanna be like you when I grow up Officer BigGuns :p

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
HA HA, I would not hold your breath on the website. Our desginer is working on it but it will be a while. I am trying to get a temp one set up.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
HA HA, I would not hold your breath on the website. Our desginer is working on it but it will be a while. I am trying to get a temp one set up.
No better place than AM to call home in the meantime! :thumbsup:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am not sure that would go over well with potential retailers ;). Once we release it just make sure to request it at NP!!!!
:D the Flying Ninja Monkeys of the Planet shall be demanded to launch this ASAP.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i'm in would love to log some Thermodex:notworthy:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for more info.

01slonoma

Awards
Oh man, Thermadex is on point! Smooth long-lasting energy, great thermo, and great appetite suppression. You guys are going to love this. ;-)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, Thermadex is on point! Smooth long-lasting energy, great thermo, and great appetite suppression. You guys are going to love this. ;-)
Logging chances will be coming :) glad you enjoy it...it's a fantastic formula

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I just got some Thermadex. Could someone give me a ball park range of the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine HCL? Thinking about ECY and using it for my ‘C’ and ‘Y’.

Thanks

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I just got some Thermadex. Could someone give me a ball park range of the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine HCL? Thinking about ECY and using it for my ‘C’ and ‘Y’.

Thanks
I would not recommend combining ephedrine with Thermadex to be honest. A little too much in the way of CNS stimulation to feel safe about you taking both my friend.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Eric is right on the money. Just give Thermadex a try. I think you'll be quite happy with it as a standalone.