PNI

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I need a new PWO any loggers needed??

2. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Good to see you here brother from another mother
    The Man, The Myth, The Legend
    •   

3. Name:  image-2547388002.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  582.1 KB

I'm rating it somewhere between Demi Lovato and Mila Kunis
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. If you like the label...just wait till you try it. ;-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma View Post
    If you like the label...just wait till you try it. ;-)
    How is the Thermadex treating you?
    •   

6. Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma
    Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.
    Nice review man why do you need to eat every 2 hours?
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. Thanks, Man. :-) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma
    Thanks, Man. :-) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.
    Awesome job on losing that much weight that's a lifetime accomplishment
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. Thanis, Brotha. It's been a long trip, but worth every minute. :-)

11. Wow those are insane prices at nutra
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Prodigy+D test and free shipping for 30$ one of our many deals at nutra guys wow
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •