PNI

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

My name is Chad and I am CEO, Co-founder of Premium Nutraceuticals. We are very excited to be a part of the AM family and look forward to bringing you guys high quality innovative products. Be on the lookout for testing opportunities of our first two products Thermadex and Prodigy coming VERY soon!!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Our first two products are Thermadex which is a stimulant based thermogenic which contains a very unique ingredient. I will posting the label shortly. Also a preworkout featuring this same ingredient. We have been testing the formulas locally and getting rave reviews. Below is a sneak peak at the preworkout formula.

Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
6,500 mg
6,500 mg
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
4,500 mg
Energy and Focus Blend
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
1,870 mg
1,870 mg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Welcome to AM Guys :) Glad to have you and thanks for taking an interest in our community.

Our first two products are Thermadex which is a stimulant based thermogenic which contains a very unique ingredient. I will posting the label shortly. Also a preworkout featuring this same ingredient. We have been testing the formulas locally and getting rave reviews. Below is a sneak peak at the preworkout formula.

Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
6,500 mg
6,500 mg
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
4,500 mg
Energy and Focus Blend
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
1,870 mg
1,870 mg
Now that formula looks quite interesting...Citrulline Malate+Ascorbic Acid+Agmatine that alone gives the great pumps...hm...the COP is a good addition IMO, curious to see how 3-Aminopropionic Acid and 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid-2 play out in the test runs :D! As for the Stimulant side, good choices so far and loving the Naringin :D! Wish more companies would take up on Narigin more haha.

:p Looking forward to your products on the planet or here for some reviews!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
We based this formula on using full amount of every ingredient. This is NOT a concentrate. Over 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine ;)

The XXXX is the new stim we are using to really set this product apart. We will be disclosing it very soon.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM Guys :) Glad to have you and thanks for taking an interest in our community.

Now that formula looks quite interesting...Citrulline Malate+Ascorbic Acid+Agmatine that alone gives the great pumps...hm...the COP is a good addition IMO, curious to see how 3-Aminopropionic Acid and 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid-2 play out in the test runs :D! As for the Stimulant side, good choices so far and loving the Naringin :D! Wish more companies would take up on Narigin more haha.

:p Looking forward to your products on the planet or here for some reviews!!

Thank you for the Welcome. I have been a member of AM for 10 years! It is very good to be back and we look forward to contributing to the site.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We based this formula on using full amount of every ingredient. This is NOT a concentrate. Over 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine ;)

The XXXX is the new stim we are using to really set this product apart. We will be disclosing it very soon.
Looking forward to it :D!
Thank you for the Welcome. I have been a member of AM for 10 years! It is very good to be back and we look forward to contributing to the site.
Yeah haha I noticed, but well you get what I mean :p we welcome your company haha! And you back since you say you have been inactive for a while.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guess you don't know how things work around here...first person to welcome you is always sent a free lovely gift :) :p

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Hey guess you don't know how things work around here...first person to welcome you is always sent a free lovely gift :) :p
I will definitely keep that in mind. Shoot me a private message. I have a few questions you might can help me with anyways :)

01slonoma

Awards
I've tried out Prodigy, and it is on point. I workout at 5am, so most every PWO just gets me awake enough to get the job done. This one really got me feeling alert and ready to lift. The first day I used it was on back and bicep day, and instantly loved it.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I've tried out Prodigy, and it is on point. I workout at 5am, so most every PWO just gets me awake enough to get the job done. This one really got me feeling alert and ready to lift. The first day I used it was on back and bicep day, and instantly loved it.
I have a strong feeling I know who this is :) Good to see you on here.

01slonoma

Awards
You know I wouldn't miss out in this. Can't wait to check out the new fat burner. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can only say that formula looks promising and of the stim has any "focus" effects it will the cherry on top of a perfect pump per workout :p

01slonoma

Awards
The focus is there. The thing I like most about it, besides the obvious energy, is the N.O. combo. It really got my muscles tight and fully pumped. That seems to.be something that has been lacking in the uc pwo world. Oh, one more bonus... No rushing to the bathroom after taking it. lol I am seriously impressed with this pwo.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys. Always good to see new blood around here

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board nice to see guys.
Thank you. So Neogenix is still around! Thats GREAT to see. I met Shawn in person several times. He is a great guy with great products.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well...what have we here....Welcome to AM, PNI :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, I will have to send him a hello. I have been dormant from the online for world and would love to catch up with him.
Well as good a time to come back, you guys have me very interested in a blueberry flavor preworkout for sure.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as good a time to come back, you guys have me very interested in a blueberry flavor preworkout for sure.
Prodigy :) just keep an eye out for my promo thread coming in a few days :) shhhhhhh

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you here brother from another mother ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back into the mix. I look forward to more info and trying these out.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2547388002.jpg

I'm rating it somewhere between Demi Lovato and Mila Kunis :)

01slonoma

Awards
If you like the label...just wait till you try it. ;-)

01slonoma

Awards
Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.
Nice review man why do you need to eat every 2 hours?

01slonoma

Awards
Thanks, Man. :) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Man. :) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.
Awesome job on losing that much weight that's a lifetime accomplishment

01slonoma

Awards
Thanis, Brotha. It's been a long trip, but worth every minute. :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy+D test and free shipping for 30$ one of our many deals at nutra guys wow :)