Holy Friggin Crap!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I bought a pair of Inzer Super Groove Briefs. Used their size chart to figure out what size I wear. Turns out I'm a size 13.

So they came by UPS today while I was at work. Got home and couldn't wait to try them on. Holy $hit. I should have made a video of me trying to squeeze my a$$ into them! Actually it was my thighs that gave me the worst time. My fiancee was laughing her a$$ off as I wiggled and pulled and squirmed my way into them.

PHEW! 20 minutes later and they were on. I was sweating like I had just done a 20 minute sprint. I think I'll invest in some baby powder. I think it will make the process a bit easier. They came off much easier than they went on thank God!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, they suck. the sizing chart it no help, the customer service reps are no help, all around a bad experience...

i deff know what you are talking about about the sweating thing. haha i do it every time i put my briefs on...

good luck, w them

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend teach me that if you have an old pair of nylon wind break pants, cut the legs off of those and put the leg over yours. The briefs should slide up a lot easier and then all you have to do is pull the legs off of you. I can't want to get some gear lol I want to get briefs and a blast shirt but I don't think I am ready yet, got a long way to go.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I bought a pair of Inzer Super Groove Briefs. Used their size chart to figure out what size I wear. Turns out I'm a size 13.

So they came by UPS today while I was at work. Got home and couldn't wait to try them on. Holy $hit. I should have made a video of me trying to squeeze my a$$ into them! Actually it was my thighs that gave me the worst time. My fiancee was laughing her a$$ off as I wiggled and pulled and squirmed my way into them.

PHEW! 20 minutes later and they were on. I was sweating like I had just done a 20 minute sprint. I think I'll invest in some baby powder. I think it will make the process a bit easier. They came off much easier than they went on thank God!
Know the feeling, i ordered a pair of the same, size 19... I could not get the waist past my knees, and trying one leg at a time was sad and comical. Customer service swore that was the size for me- i didnt try anything larger and just returned them.

did you already lift with them? wondering if they were worth the effort and money.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I lifted with it today. I'm low carbing and feeling pretty weak, but I did set a rep record for rack deads at 315 pounds.

I also found that a liberal application of baby powder to my thighs made all the difference in the world in getting them put on. Took less than 5 minutes this time. Still not a fun process.

I only tried a couple of dead lifts, mainly just as a warm up. I noticed a bit more "spring" in my lift at 225 pounds. I'm sure if I practice more with these they will make a difference in my lifting.