- 06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
every time i put up big numbers, i manage to hurt the same spot on my lower back/hip area. two weeks ago i deadlifted 475 and since then i have had what seems like a pinched nerve in my back. then this past friday i was trying to squat and couldnt even get 395, when three weeks ago i got an easy 415. ive asked some of the bigger guys at the gym if there is anything wrong with my form and they say no. i guess im just ranting because im making great progress but keep getting little setbacks. im gonna lay of all squats and deads this coming week to let my back heal up, it just pisses me off.
- 06-07-2008, 07:50 PM
How much posterior chain work do you do without weight on your back or in your hands. The more reverse hypes, pullthroughs, GHR's, back extensions and things of that nature i do, the more my posterior stays conditioned. The less i get hurt. Also get adjusted once in a while by a chiro.
06-07-2008, 10:30 PM
06-08-2008, 10:17 AM
06-16-2008, 07:16 PM
06-21-2008, 06:13 PM
I recently hurt my lower back squatting i now use a weight belt whenever i go higher than 315 squatting just in case. It seems to have helped.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 82Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:51 PM
- By Bryan in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:40 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:07 PM
- By logan in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:40 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:29 PM