Dave Ostlund?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I see him walking around my school and mostly around the gym area everyday. I know he's really strong and has been to worlds strongman, but how good is he? I know he's at least 9' tall.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
He's one of the top dogs if i remember correctly. Still kinda young as well right? One to keep an eye on over the next few years.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Are you in the MN area? My mom used to work with that guy, he was married to the president of the comps daughter. Then he quit to persue strongman.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Dave's pretty good and fairly young. He made the finals of the WSM this years but finished in the 6-9 range if I remember correctly. I know a guy who's competed against him a few times and he says that Dave and Pfister are two of the few that aren't on crazy cycles like Marius and Nee. His height hurts him on some things like squats, but he could possibly finish top 3 one day.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Dave's pretty good and fairly young. He made the finals of the WSM this years but finished in the 6-9 range if I remember correctly. I know a guy who's competed against him a few times and he says that Dave and Pfister are two of the few that aren't on crazy cycles like Marius and Nee. His height hurts him on some things like squats, but he could possibly finish top 3 one day.
Dave, huh.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Dave, huh.
Try a little harder, Peapod boy. Fedor, huh. Don't be jealous of my connections just because the only one you have is to the internet. :blink: Now go make up some more lifting numbers while discrediting others to make you sound more believable.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Try a little harder, Peapod boy. Fedor, huh. Don't be jealous of my connections just because the only one you have is to the internet. :blink: Now go make up some more lifting numbers while discrediting others to make you sound more believable.
hahaha, nice work. The internet thing was pretty pathetic, but the second part was legit. Their's excuses for Fedor, it's unique, it's easier than Emelianenko, it differentiates him from his bro, and we're good friends, so fvck off.