APF or AAPF?

1. APF or AAPF?

I am newbie to powerlifting, just starting to get into it... I was thingking of doing a local meet in June just to gauge what kind of numbers I can put up, its an APF/AAPF meet and I'd have to become a member (understandibly so).

the only difference between the two of them that I can see is one is drug-tested, not the other, so I am not sure if I qualify for the AAPF. I have done a couple cycles of grey-market designers and plan on a few more- have done havoc, trenadrol, pplex, fura, plan on bold, halo, propadrol and others, nothing I can't purchase OTC.

does this list preclude me from AAPF, or should I just stick to APF?

oh, one more thing, I am lifting raw, does that change which federation I can compete in?

thanks

2. In the AAPF it is drug tested. I dont know if they test every competitor, or just 10%. If you get tested then you will not pass. I don't know how long these agents stay in your sytem but I do know they're are banned. Also you can compete raw in the AAPF. I don't know they're regulations on knee wraps though. One more thing, I have done a good amount of meets. I have single, and multiply powerlifters in my gym. If you need help with anything, or have any questions. Feel free to send me a PM. good luck.Mark
    •   

3. thanks, i wasn't sure if OTC "grey" items counted or not, they have a list but i am chemically-illiterate and couldn't tell what was what. I'll probably play it safe and register APF.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 02:20 PM
  3. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 03:40 PM
  4. Too wake up or not to wake