625 Pound Squat
- 02-26-2008, 08:40 PM
- 02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
02-26-2008, 09:02 PM
thats about double me..not bad.
Thats great man. Got any videos are pictures to make it legit?
BTW, what are your stats?
02-26-2008, 09:04 PM
02-26-2008, 09:08 PM
415 pound bench 1 rep
600 pound dead lift 2 reps
625 pound squat 3 reps tonight
i weight myself tonight and im weighing 225.7 pounds
Last edited by BLACK747; 02-26-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: mistake
02-26-2008, 09:11 PM
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
02-26-2008, 11:34 PM
02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Just kidding Black, those are good numbers, and I'm sure they're legit. I'd love to see some vids if you ever get a chance.
02-26-2008, 11:48 PM
thats funny. I only use knee wraps and a belt ,i love to squat
maybe i could get one of my homeboys to record when we lift
they are all raw lifts i wouldnt know how to use suits or whatever and im 5 ft 7 225 pounds african american in other words dont be alarmed im black.
02-26-2008, 11:51 PM
bye the way i havent deadlifted in a while so that number could have drop when im squating heavy, I tend to stay away from deads.
02-26-2008, 11:55 PM
02-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Those are definitely nice raw numbers. Do you compete in raw powerlifting? I think those would be pretty competitive numbers for the 220 weight class.
02-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 31Last Post: 07-23-2011, 03:14 AM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum MMAReplies: 21Last Post: 03-24-2010, 09:22 AM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum MMAReplies: 44Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
- By mmorpheuss in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:57 PM