Powerlifting Training Styles

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. World Championship was WPF in Las Vegas 1999...you can find the book on amazon for prolly under a dollar its a good...back to basics program..simple and effective..

2. Quote Meh89 in a PM:

"SOrry bro, but I am calling bull**** on this one. I am very curious to what world championship you went to??" Mark

You can call BS on me, why would I have any reason to lie on here? I went to a Catholic High school who had no football team, and instead had a powerlifiting team....I have trophies sitting on my plackard .....

1997 and 1998 Maryland State Championships 1st Place Men's junior(USPF)....

1999 High School National and Junior National USPF April 24 and 25 Philadelphia PA...First place in both catagories....

1st Place 1999 USAPL Eastern Regionals, mens Junior

1st Place WPF 1999 World Championships, December 1999, Las Vegas Nevada, The Plaza Hotel...Ed Coan was there I have pics of me and him...they also misloaded the bar for him by over 50 lbs and and he nearly ripped his knees out of socket....

So If you want to call BS go ahead...but one thing I have noticed about you and every other person I interview on a daily basis, they feel a need to cut down on other peoples accomplishments and ambitions to raise their low Self Image and feelings of Self Worth....that are the only type of people who feel a need to cut others down and their accomplishments down...quit fooling yourself...
    •   

3. "they feel a need to cut down on other peoples accomplishments and ambitions to raise their low Self Image and feelings of Self Worth."

You're an idiot. why would I care what you think of me? First off I don't even now you show how would your opinion of me, have an bearing on the way I feel? Next, I am just saying alot of people come on these board and make fake clams. I just asked you what school, and things you went to. I am sorry if "I am calling bs" hurt your feelings. I wasn't trying to degrade you, or your accomplishments in any way. Good Day. What was your total at worlds? Mark

4. is this thread going to be completed..... Im interested in hearing about all the different training programs.... and as for shirts and raw, most of the shirted benchers can also out bench the raw benchers in the same weight class, in case you havent heard Scott Mendelson is a shirt bencher and also has the biggest raw bench ever recorded.... shawn frankl hit an 855 at 198, so Im guessing that he could probly hit near 600 raw

5. Quote Originally Posted by turbopugsleyl View Post
    Quote Meh89 in a PM:

"SOrry bro, but I am calling bull**** on this one. I am very curious to what world championship you went to??" Mark

You can call BS on me, why would I have any reason to lie on here? I went to a Catholic High school who had no football team, and instead had a powerlifiting team....I have trophies sitting on my plackard .....

1997 and 1998 Maryland State Championships 1st Place Men's junior(USPF)....

1999 High School National and Junior National USPF April 24 and 25 Philadelphia PA...First place in both catagories....

1st Place 1999 USAPL Eastern Regionals, mens Junior

1st Place WPF 1999 World Championships, December 1999, Las Vegas Nevada, The Plaza Hotel...Ed Coan was there I have pics of me and him...they also misloaded the bar for him by over 50 lbs and and he nearly ripped his knees out of socket....

So If you want to call BS go ahead...but one thing I have noticed about you and every other person I interview on a daily basis, they feel a need to cut down on other peoples accomplishments and ambitions to raise their low Self Image and feelings of Self Worth....that are the only type of people who feel a need to cut others down and their accomplishments down...quit fooling yourself...
    Does that mean you were called out in a PM???
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. training styles
    By greekgeorge in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 10:36 PM
  2. Actual Powerlifting Training Program??!!
    By simonrr in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. Various training styles
    By ReaperX in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
  4. Updated Common Training Styles
    By jweave23 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
  5. The "Common Training Styles" sticky