World's strongest celebrity show

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I thought she was gonna be an actual dwarf, in which case you would hold the title for eternity.

Nice to see chicks working out properly, it is rare. I bet she has a nice donkadonk.
    Hell yeah she does. I gained a whole new appreciation for people doing squats

2. Quote Originally Posted by Polynomial View Post
    Hell yeah she does. I gained a whole new appreciation for people doing squats
    Now you've got to get your cleans up in the 300 range to do her justice, straight impailing action. Tell Jas to quit staring at her arse all the time too.
    •   

3. What about Hulk Hogan he's still pretty big.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RyanOFelt View Post
    What about Hulk Hogan he's still pretty big.
    I think we're a couple light years past his prime as any kind of competitor, but I'm sure that he can still kick Carrot Schmock's ass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Polynomial View Post
    I think we're a couple light years past his prime as any kind of competitor, but I'm sure that he can still kick Carrot Schmock's ass.
    Yeah, Hogan is almost disabled. Hell, he rides around on one of those stand-up scooter things because his big ass can hardly walk.

But, I'll give him props for still trying to capitalize off of "Hulkamania".
    •   

6. Does dudes from American Gladiator and that big chick Helga, 6'2" 240 who can compete with the guys.

and Sly Stallone, that HGH is doing wonders for his Yackness.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. World's Strongest Athlete
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. 2008 World's Strongest Man (Spoilers)
    By jas123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. World's Strongest Man
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 12:34 AM
  4. World's Strongest Boy on TLC
    By rrgg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:10 PM