World's strongest celebrity show

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Somehow I doubt that'll make it. I would absolutely love to see it though, especially if I could do the casting.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Henry Rollins would be in there for me. :head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Danzig FTW! Damn, that was gay. He would have the ROM advantage. He'd be pretty fvcked in the 'pole tip over' or whatever that's called.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Caber toss? How about Carrot Top, Dog the BH and maybe Leland, Chinadoll?

For real, how about Debo or whatever from Friday, or the Green Mile dude? Those are some big dudes that might do well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What's a caber toss? Tiny Lester(Debo) might be a little past his prime these days. Anthony Michael Clarke Duncan, is that fvcking joke, is pretty huge. He would probably blow at any event that required agility. I'd love to see studio lifters like Vin Diesel or 50 cent get toasted by someone like Biz Markie. I really can't think of any strong celebrities right now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danzig FTW! Damn, that was gay. He would have the ROM advantage. He'd be pretty fvcked in the 'pole tip over' or whatever that's called.
LOL at "pole tip over." Do you mean the fingal fingers.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, stx. I have a mild lobotamy right now from being stuck in the house.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Vanavich. I figured there was no way you wouldn't remember Fingal Fingers so I went with caber toss. :nono:

Yeah 50, LL Cool J, and christian Bale getting smoked by Larry the Cable guy would be great. If that huge Chinese dude from Bloodsport and Enter the Dragon wasn't so old, he'd be badass. I loved that dude. Maybe get KG or the Rock? :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
What's a caber toss? Tiny Lester(Debo) might be a little past his prime these days. Anthony Michael Clarke Duncan, is that fvcking joke, is pretty huge. He would probably blow at any event that required agility. I'd love to see studio lifters like Vin Diesel or 50 cent get toasted by someone like Biz Markie. I really can't think of any strong celebrities right now.
"Studio Lifters" Haha, I'll be using that often.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Vanavich. I figured there was no way you wouldn't remember Fingal Fingers so I went with caber toss. :nono:

Yeah 50, LL Cool J, and christian Bale getting smoked by Larry the Cable guy would be great. If that huge Chinese dude from Bloodsport and Enter the Dragon wasn't so old, he'd be badass. I loved that dude. Maybe get KG or the Rock? :lol:
I'm struggling. Sometimes sh*t just doesn't go your way. I think I have an ear infection now too:whiner:

KG would be good. He said he's down to like 225 and in really good shape. Bloodsport guy was the sh*t.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
The father from Everyone Hates Chris is fvcking JACKED!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to watch this. I bet some of them would get smoked by unlikely opponents. That would be the best part is getting to see some of their egos drop to the ground.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
LOL carrot top? the dudes cut but not very big. The black guy from Talledaga Nights or the Green Mile is ****ing huge. But if they do piss testing then he aint going to be on it lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is for Gary Coleman!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
do pro wrestlers count? If so id put some of them in there like mark henry haha

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If she's a dwarf, then you're definitely the King:box:

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
If she's a dwarf, then you're definitely the King:box:
She's 4'11.5 (a solid 5.0 in socks). She DL'd 185x5 on Wednesday, though, so I dare not mess with her. Also, I like 'em compact like that :thumbsup:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty impressive. I know some regular sized dudes that would struggle to do that.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she is a solid lifter with good form to boot. You don't see any Mullet-like cracked out rack pulls from her. :lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I thought she was gonna be an actual dwarf, in which case you would hold the title for eternity.

Nice to see chicks working out properly, it is rare. I bet she has a nice donkadonk.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
I thought she was gonna be an actual dwarf, in which case you would hold the title for eternity.

Nice to see chicks working out properly, it is rare. I bet she has a nice donkadonk.
Hell yeah she does. I gained a whole new appreciation for people doing squats :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah she does. I gained a whole new appreciation for people doing squats :twisted:
Now you've got to get your cleans up in the 300 range to do her justice, straight impailing action. Tell Jas to quit staring at her arse all the time too.

RyanOFelt

Awards
What about Hulk Hogan he's still pretty big.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
What about Hulk Hogan he's still pretty big.
I think we're a couple light years past his prime as any kind of competitor, but I'm sure that he can still kick Carrot Schmock's ass.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I think we're a couple light years past his prime as any kind of competitor, but I'm sure that he can still kick Carrot Schmock's ass.
Yeah, Hogan is almost disabled. Hell, he rides around on one of those stand-up scooter things because his big ass can hardly walk.

But, I'll give him props for still trying to capitalize off of "Hulkamania".

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does dudes from American Gladiator and that big chick Helga, 6'2" 240 who can compete with the guys.

and Sly Stallone, that HGH is doing wonders for his Yackness.