- 12-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Ok so my friend has told me that him, and his brothers have gone to weight lifting competitions, and they have all done well. Unfortionally I havn't been able to get ahold of him lately, and im wondering if anybody can fill me in, cuz I really don't know what to search to find anything..
I want to start lifting for competition..
Does anybody know anything about this, that they could fill me in on..
Like maybe a website that could help me find stuff going on in my area or something..?
- 12-28-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't know about any competitions going on, but I can tell you that weight lifting and bodybuilding have very different lifting programs. What do your workouts look like? Furthermore, Weight Lifts also differ from Power Lifts. Are you trying to compete in 1RM bench, Deads and Squats? Or 1RM Snatch and Clean & Jerk?NSCA - CSCS
- 12-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Um, I guess it would be more Power/Body Building..
11% BF (If not less..)
This is how I normally do it..
(This is after a warm-up)
Unfortionally im not sure where my dead lift is yet, cuz my workout partner, and I havn't done them yet..
I want to do them, but we just havn't gotten around to it yet..
I'll give you an estimate though.. (This is what I did last year, and Im stronger now..)
Thats from what I can remember..
12-28-2007, 05:27 PM
NSCA - CSCS
01-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anadrol75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2004, 08:58 PM
- By Rick Morrow in forum PicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2004, 01:27 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:45 AM
- By Sparty2QP in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
- By serkan in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:02 PM