Kennelly Freakshow - easy 1050 and hit uprights with 1105

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to say...the guy has put on some massive amount of muscle since i saw him last when he first broke 800lbs. Its weird to see that much muslce mass on a human frame.

Anyway opened with a 950 smoke show
1050 easy second attemp
1105 (supposed to be 1100 but chips would not fit on bar and collars had to go on backwards) blew up easy but he drove it back to far and hit the uprights.

He definetly has it in him. no doubts it will happen soon.

Sorry no vids as wife didn't come and i was in the same flight.

Last edited:
jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That's just plain crazy. The guy's a beast.

awmcdon

Awards
Does anyone have pics of this dude or a website link. I've never seen him.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
here is the video.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have pics of this dude or a website link. I've never seen him.
i can't find any recent pics of him. most floating around the web are from back when he was 290lbs. He's 6-2 and about 350lbs. Less BF than myself for sure.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't seem to very mobile the way he moves in the vid is this do to his sheer size and mass?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't seem to very mobile the way he moves in the vid is this do to his sheer size and mass?
what your seeing is probably due to the bench shirt.

however when he walks around just normall his arms are jutting out at a 45degree. Looks kind of funny. you can see his massive arms just can't get close to his body between them and his lats.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea i've read about those shirts they are sooo sweet, they supposedly wont work properly if there isn't enough weight being used(the shirt acts as a spring)

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
yea i've read about those shirts they are sooo sweet, they supposedly wont work properly if there isn't enough weight being used(the shirt acts as a spring)
to some degree but not exactly. If you don't know how to use a shirt they will do nothing or even hinder your performance.

They keep everthing compact and tight so you can direct all your force on the bar. And if you have really good technique you can develop a lot of extra power with the shirt.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
He could be a bodybuilder easy.

I wonder if he's near his genetic limitation or already passed it artificially?

I mean he could be natural like Paul Anderson with less bodyfat.

Or he could have a little help like igf-1 and legal PH and still be totally legal so to speak.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established

no doubt to either question.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Was that an untested meet, Kabuki?
they had tested and untested divisions. He has not done any tested meets for a very long time. If so he has done it as a guest lifter.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Most impressive shirted bench I've ever seen. I've lifted with some world class IPF bench guys (Danny Thurman and Tim Anderson) and this blows them out of the water. Only so much credit can go to the shirt. (I guess weighing 350 may help to).

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Off topic Kabuki have you ever seen Dennis Cieri bench? Also very impressive.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I mean he could be natural like Paul Anderson with less bodyfat.

Or he could have a little help like igf-1 and legal PH and still be totally legal so to speak.
Yeah he is about as natural as ronnie coleman and jay cutler.lol In his one video he jokes about the dr. bothering him about steroid use.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he is about as natural as ronnie coleman and jay cutler.lol In his one video he jokes about the dr. bothering him about steroid use.[/QU
How can i say i wouldnt have been surprised?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
wow ! thats all i can say
this was from December. He just did 1070 on Saturday. probably be a lot of comments on that one as it wasn't near as clean as his 1050 press.