Hammer Curls (dumbell)

Straight bar curls

Tricep pushdowns

Deadlifts

Squats

Leg press

Back pull downs

Cable rows (back)

And anything else??? Oh and be honest no Bull$hitting!
    Weight= 130-135

Bench=185 3-5x
    Curl bar= 110 3x
    Hammer curl- 40 10x
    Tricep pushdown- 140-150 10x
    Deadlift- havn't done it in a while but last time 300 3x
    Squat- like above havn't had access in a while but 250 5x?
    Leg press- same last time was 460 3x
    Back pull down- 90 10x

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Well... you can pretty much take everybody's digits and multiply that by .2 - .25 and then take the product and subtract that from the original number Since I'm not macho and I'm not into untamed movements I'll be honest about what I do. Whatever.

So basically you're a ****. And why couldn't you just say take 75% of the given number?

I have to wonder why you wouldn't believe peoples claims, did some dude break your heart in the past?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    So basically you're a ****. And why couldn't you just say take 75% of the given number?

I have to wonder why you wouldn't believe peoples claims, did some dude break your heart in the past?
    Obviously you shouldn't believe other peoples claims because they claim that they are doing more than him, and thats just not possible

4. Bench: 285

DB Bench: 100's * 6.............been a while since ive used DB's.
    Bar Incline: 225 * 4.

DB Press: 80's * 10

BB Curl: 100 * 10. Have been stuck here for months but arms have grown nontheless.

Squat: Don't even ask. Its below 200. I've only just started doing them again.

All of this at the measly weight of 240lbs. Sad i know.

By end of next year i want my bench @ 315 withhopefully a lower body weight.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    All of this at the measly weight of 240lbs. Sad i know.
    Hey, as long as you're making progress and as long as you're happy with the progress you are making, that's all that should matter. We all start somewhere. Do you think Nick started benching 700 overnight? Personally I recently started squatting again because I've always had problems with my knees. I front squatted 235 for 8 and my knees were screaming! But they feel a lot better than they used to. So what if I don't use a lot of weight. I've been happy with my leg development over the past two months since I started hitting the legs hard like I used to. It feels great. By the way, I've noticed that lunges have really helped with my knee problems.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    Hey, as long as you're making progress and as long as you're happy with the progress you are making, that's all that should matter. We all start somewhere. Do you think Nick started benching 700 overnight? Personally I recently started squatting again because I've always had problems with my knees. I front squatted 235 for 8 and my knees were screaming! But they feel a lot better than they used to. So what if I don't use a lot of weight. I've been happy with my leg development over the past two months since I started hitting the legs hard like I used to. It feels great. By the way, I've noticed that lunges have really helped with my knee problems.
    very true i know. Building up is a long process but the numbers are going up so i shouldn't complain. My problem is trying to cut but maintaining strength. I've always been a little tubby but im 6'2 so i can hide it but I'd like to get back to 220 with the same strength levels i have now if not more..........damn i hate cardio

7. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    damn i hate cardio
    You and me both brother. Trust me, the only way you'll maintain strength while cutting is if you do it over a long period of time. As you lose weight, especially rapidly, you're going to lose some strength.

8. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post

That dude is a dumbass. Most Powerlifters don't lie about there numbers since we compete in meets and the numbers are recorded. Everyones results are on PowerliftingWatch.com if your that skeptical or think there lieing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

Curls? - My biceps are too big as it is. I don't do these.
    lol come on man, i just saw your pics. Your bi's must be what 14-15 inches max?

10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post

PumpingIron, my homo friend... You've got some hard-ons for me lately in the forums. Maybe you should drop it before I drop you.
    Freedom means nothing here.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    PumpingIron, my homo friend... You've got some hard-ons for me lately in the forums. Maybe you should drop it before I drop you.
    I apprecaite the laughs, especially that PM...

But maybe if you were a little more open minded, and didnt disqualify other's accomplishments, I would've been a little nicer.

Either way, I'm glad we're not gonna meet in person, cuz that "dirt nap" doesn't sound too fun to me...

12. Gotta love tough guys, lol
  13. Thumbs down

Force of Green, why dont you go take a picture of yourself and stop talking crap. You profile pick is FLAMING GAY.....why do you try to be so tough?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Force of Green, why dont you go take a picture of yourself and stop talking crap. You profile pick is FLAMING GAY.....why do you try to be so tough?
    lol, one of the best posts I've read all day

15. Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    lol, one of the best posts I've read all day
    :bruce1: :bruce2:

I call them how I see them....someone had to say it LOL

16. Any chance we can stop using me as the negative focal point of attention please? My mistake for the 75% comment, I'm used to people lying to me about that. I shouldn't have transcended my distrust to the board members. My apologies And if my profile is flaming gay... lol... cool by me!

17. Weight: 180lbs

Bench Press - 285lbs
    Squat - 400lbs
    Deadlift - 400lbs

Those numbers are pretty rough as I haven't maxed out in a while and those are estimates. During my lifting experiences I've never really focused on improving my lifts until recently; I mostly focused on improving physique. It finally dawned on me I can improve my physique while improving my lifts. The thing is I don't want to become too bulky. I'd never want to weigh more than 200lbs, staying lean of course. My plan is to hit a certain weight and then maximize my strength gains for that bodyweight. By next summer I'd like to be around 190lbs and cut, and obviously improve my lifts drastically.

18. Best lifts
    Squat 855
    Bench 630
    Dead 660

Best Lifts Raw
    Squat 600x7
    Bench (close grip) 440x3
    Dead 660

BW 240 to 250

video's of each in my log.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

19. Bench press DOnt max flat Incline 315lbs 2 reps

Dumbell bench we only have 100's so sets of 10-12

Curl bar curls dont do

Hammer Curls (dumbell) 60 8x

Straight bar curls 130 5x

Tricep pushdowns 210 (thats all we have)

Deadlifts 405 5x (back issues)

Squats 315 8x see above

Leg press dont know

Back pull downs 240 6x

Cable rows (back) only do free weight

BB Rows 255 7x

Seated Press 265lbs 1x

20. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Any chance we can stop using me as the negative focal point of attention please? My mistake for the 75% comment, I'm used to people lying to me about that. I shouldn't have transcended my distrust to the board members. My apologies And if my profile is flaming gay... lol... cool by me!
    is it cool cuz ur of the ghey?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    What the hell does that nonsense mean?
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs

22. It means he thinks the forces of green guy is a homosexual.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Bodybuilding in itself is kind of homosexual. We have to come to those terms at some point in our lives. At least the competition portion of it.

I'll see guys posing in the mirror at the gym and I think to myself, "What a queer." But then I catch myself doing the same thing.

24. Current stats: 6'8, 320 pounds, high bf% from bulking (damn cheat foods)

I dont really max in attempt to prevent injury, so here are my best current lifts...

Bench press - 315x8

Dumbell bench - 130's x 8

Curl bar curls - dont know

Hammer Curls (dumbell) - dont know, but i've done regular standing rotating DB curls at 65's x5

Straight bar curls - 135x3

Tricep pushdowns - dont know

Deadlifts - 315x8

Squats - 275x6 (knee injury... cant go heavy)

Leg press - dont know

Back pull downs - 275x8 (whole stack + 15... but not impressive because i weigh 320 lol)

Cable rows (back) - 240x6

25. Just got back into the game. Haven't benched over 295 in 10 years. Anyways been at it for a few months solid now. 6 FT 2 285 in the morning. Got 335 easy missed 365 bench. Seated military did 205 x 5 last week. Incline 265 x 2. flys 100 x 7. It is a long road back. poacher

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    Current stats: 6'8, 320 pounds, high bf% from bulking (damn cheat foods)
    you don't look 320 in your avy.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs

27. What's your Max on the weights I haven't maxed out in forever. I will post best lifts.

Bench press-335lbs for 5 reps

Dumbell bench-120lbs for 10reps Can't go any higher

Curl bar curls-135lbs for 5

Hammer Curls (dumbell)-80lbs for 8 reps(not anymore }

Straight bar curls

Tricep pushdowns-220 for 15 reps

Deadlifts -455lbs for 3

Squats -335lbs for 3

Leg press-10 plates on each side for 5(don't feel like adding up the weight

Back pull downs-190 for 10(highest weight)

Cable rows (back)-220-15 reps

Weight now-230, for most of those lifts I was at 245-250lbs. Not the best numbers but its all good.

Guys lay off Force. :bruce2:

28. I will destroy you all.

29. You guys are all very strong... shizzzz...

I need to start trying to jack my strength up again. All these stats are intimidatingly good.

30. I am happy to say I did hit 270 for a tough 1 on seated press this past saturday. Now it is onto my goal of 275. Just the look of hte plates is awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How sweaty are you after your complete workout?
    By swtnycboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:57 AM
  2. How honest are you about using anabolics?
    By colindep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 12:14 PM
  3. How Smart Are You ? ? ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
  4. How long are you runningyour M-Dien Cycle
    By 1bigman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:59 AM