Doing Deads in Nutra Planet T Shirt!! *VIDEO*

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pulls. Only thing I can say is to start from a deeper position so on your rise you are pulling the bar closer to your body, and in a more vertical manner. Dig with your quads and hammies and as you are rising convert to back...

I do not know ****, but take that for what it's worth..lol

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
one word: NICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!

VtecTypeR

Awards
Try doing some pin pulls and set them low it will help alot on the lockout

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Big props to you skull crusher. Thats a sick lift bro. Brutal strength crew seems pretty fitting.

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
For some reason I think that guy looks familair....

Oh yea, now i know!

Bad ass lift man, keep movin uppp.

concretetofists

Awards
very nice indeed.

i got a free nutraplanet tshirt with my last order, i feel a little more nutritious when i lift weights in it.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did you get that video of me?

J/K nice job man!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
7 plates coming soon then 700lbs after that...I hope!Those are my goals anyways.Thanks for the replies guys!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
7 plates coming soon then 700lbs after that...I hope!Those are my goals anyways.Thanks for the replies guys!
Next year at your meet I will have you deadlift the weight and then hand it to me to bench, lol. Look big and strong bro, keep up the good work!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Next year at your meet I will have you deadlift the weight and then hand it to me to bench, lol. Look big and strong bro, keep up the good work!

And only this guy Nick could get away with saying that too. :D

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Hey bro im going to keep you to your word!LOL!
That would be awesome.& i know you can do it too!:jaw:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
and when your both done dead lifting and benchin 700 pounds hand it to me so i can.... clean the bar and put everything away for you

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
nice work!

to take the load off the back i would focus on engaging the hips sooner and keep driving them through which will keep your back at the same angle through the lift. Right now your driving your legs up to quickly and completing the lift in two movements...extending legs then lifting with back. You want to get down in position grab the bar, pull back then drive the hips through which will bring the bar up and keep you in proper position.

some techniques to get around this are doing some speed deadlifting. singles in the 65-75% range focusing on driving driving the hips through to raise the bar. Also if the hips need further development doing speed box squating, focusing on sitting way back, disengage hips for a fraction of a second then reangage to pull you off the bench and drive the bar up by driving hips through. This really helps with engaging them more explosivly on the deadlift.

Be carefull if you plan on adding a suit as it will cause you to drive your legs up even quicker getting you out of position.

Maybe start just a hair bit deeper, drive back like your pulling back at a 45deg angle and lift the bar by driving your hips through.

if you were in the proper position you could pull close to 700 now. I've got to get back into a meet and get my 700+ official as well.

let me know if the way i described this doesn't make sense.
Kabuki