1000lbs squat x 2

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1tU1YqPp0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, he scared the fvck out of the guy in the white shirt that was about to grab it after rep 2. watch his face, lmao.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Makes me wonder if he could have done 3 with a mono lift?

Thats just simply amazing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Meh. I do 1000 pound squats all the time when no one is around in the gym. I can't lift well when people are watching me..yeah, that's the ticket.

"So let's see you do the 1000# squat Bio."

"Um, today is like..bicep day so I can't. I would but I don't want to wear myself out."

phil216

Awards
  • Established
That was sick, what does Kirk Weigh?

Just when I thought I was doing well in the squat I see this :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Let me hold it LOL. That guy is nuts tho, crazy crazy strength.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** and he went deep tooo no half ass **** there

gods amongst men

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
that's amazing. Kirk is one of the few serious lifters left that actually squats to parallel. Really sick video. I wish that all the yo boys at my gym could be forced to watch this. That might cut down on the dorks that "warm up" with the 495 lbs. (and go down about 2.5" or so before coming back up).

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
that's amazing. Kirk is one of the few serious lifters left that actually squats to parallel. Really sick video. I wish that all the yo boys at my gym could be forced to watch this. That might cut down on the dorks that "warm up" with the 495 lbs. (and go down about 2.5" or so before coming back up).
and then they look at a tiny chick walking by and "now its your turn" like its some impressive feat of strength. Drives me crazy

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much the "little person" in the back squats???